Height is everything V2

falcon1

falcon1

One and only GENETIC BEAST
My cousin is getting Married and all the attention he is getting is outrageous just because he Is 193cm avg dude all the girls are giving him happy wishes and shit while niggas like me are invisible

But don’t worry I have the power of Looksmax to Heightmax from 170 to 202cm the world will be shocked the mog will be brutal

This site is biggest blue pill I have ever seen even Reddit and quora never underestimate power of height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and bloomercel
Legit, but you need to be at least normie in face for this to work, which I don't thik most PSL-ers are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, falcon1 and itorroella9
Most people here are facially average
Most here are recessed and/or look weird/uncanny and bellow normie looks.
Like you just know they are incels just from their pics.

5'5 to 6'6 is just lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

MTN+JBW+6'3= Chad for ethnics

i'm ur height and i promise u its not that hard
it is if ur ugly tho

My cousin is getting Married and all the attention he is getting is outrageous just because he Is 193cm avg dude all the girls are giving him happy wishes and shit while niggas like me are invisible

But don’t worry I have the power of Looksmax to Heightmax from 170 to 202cm the world will be shocked the mog will be brutal

This site is biggest blue pill I have ever seen even Reddit and quora never underestimate power of height
I notice that is more socially acceptable to judge someone about there height rather than there's faces.

I notice that is more socially acceptable to judge someone about there height rather than there's faces.
Yep never in my life have someone said something about my face besides this forum yet it’s normal like day to day to hear about someone being short or tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back