Height is everything

asdvek

asdvek

Just remember that if richard ramirez had the same face he has but he was 5'7, he wouldn't be famous rn. Getting heightmogged and looking like a dwarf next to court guards and shit. He wouldnt be as famous as he is if he was a manlet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, flippasav, Zenis and 10 others
everything is everything, he wouldnt be famous without that face aswell

• +1
Reactions: piec, lepo2317, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Face mogs

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and NZb6Air
If he was 6'8 and uglier, we wouldn't know his name either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future slavic chad
Just remember that if Tom cruise was 5'6 he wouldn't be the symbol of all movie stars and actors. Wait a sec..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, piec, tombradylover and 2 others
If he was 6'8 and uglier, we wouldn't know his name either
Yes but atleast he wouldnt be made fun of

If he was a turbo manlet people would make fun of him not caring about the face
Just remember that if Tom cruise was 5'6 he wouldn't be the symbol of all movie stars and actors. Wait a sec..
Just have top %0.0001 acting skills and face bro and be born into a rich family

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Just have top %0.0001 acting skills and face bro and be born into a rich family
nigga said acting skills caging, like him there are millions in 'acting'

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Just have a top 0.001% face (Richard)

Boom. Thread closed.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Art of Pattinson and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and truthhurts
If height is everything why am I still single then? Face matters more

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Art of Pattinson, dark.max and 1 other person
Born into a rich family and top %0.0001 looks
He wasn't top 0.0001 in looks look at his younger photos. Also richard had a top tier face, what's your point? clearly multiple things go into play in both cases.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and truthhurts
  • +1
He wasn't top 0.0001 in looks look at his younger photos. Also richard had a top tier face, what's your point? clearly multiple things go into play in both cases.
If Richard Ramirez was:
ugly but tall
he wouldn't have been made fun of, people would say ugly muh ugly but he wouldn't be made fun of as bad as in the other case of

handsome but turbo manlet
"ohh look at this manlet haha why did he kill those people stupid manlet short people are always mad and bad people i swear kill short people"

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek and imthesupremecel
Just remember that if richard ramirez had the same face he has but he was 5'7, he wouldn't be famous rn. Getting heightmogged and looking like a dwarf next to court guards and shit. He wouldnt be as famous as he is if he was a manlet.
Height = useless if your under mtn

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
If he was a turbo manlet people would make fun of him not caring about the face

Nikko Jenkins is 5'8 (the nigger that scares normies)​

• +1

Nikko Jenkins is 5'8 (the nigger that scares normies)​

he is an exception. had tats and was scary looking. he was also blowing the brains off of people with a shotgun that looked at him for a second.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Nigga tried to prove that height is everything but shot himself by talking about the top looks of Tom cruise. Richard also had a top tier face. And? you see how retarded you are? you talk about his money. We can talk about Richard inhib and overall story. Nobody would hear about Richard without his disturbed personality. Yes if you take out something major it'll destroy it all but it's like making Cruise ugly. Muh this, muh that. You will make endless excuses but you're just a dumb little retard.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Nigga tried to prove that height is everything but shot himself by talking about the top looks of Tom cruise. Richard also had a top tier face. And? you see how retarded you are? you talk about his money. We can talk about Richard inhib and overall story. Nobody would hear about Richard without his disturbed personality. Yes if you take out something major it'll destroy it all but it's like making Cruise ugly. Muh this, muh that. You will make endless excuses but you're just a dumb little retard.
The manlet is coping too hard rn

he is an exception. had tats and was scary looking. he was also blowing the brains off of people with a shotgun that looked at him for a second.
yo ureally thikn they give a shit what he did (daniel cormier would have giga aura then), i bet u nobody knows what he actually did , his face just intimidates normies

How tall are you Bhai?
6'0. actual 6'0 If I go outside in a busy street I heightmog pretty much everyone and there might be 1 guy taller than me (but also 5 years older :forcedsmile:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and dark.max
6'0. actual 6'0 If I go outside in a busy street I heightmog pretty much everyone and there might be 1 guy taller than me (but also 5 years older :forcedsmile:)
Damn that’s good,but back to topic Genuinely height matters but if you’re tall but sub5 no one would approach,I don’t get why people glaze height TOO much

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Damn that’s good,but back to topic Genuinely height matters but if you’re tall but sub5 no one would approach,I don’t get why people glaze height TOO much
I got an ugly recessed friend who got approached by a girl once wtf :feelswhy: I can't be worse than someone recessed and shorter than me

I got an ugly recessed friend who got approached by a girl once wtf :feelswhy: I can't be worse than someone recessed and shorter than me
Not all foids approach someone cuz they’re attracted to them,probably a type of girl that flirts with everyone but once you ask her out she humbles you JFL:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Not all foids approach someone cuz they’re attracted to them,probably a type of girl that flirts with everyone but once you ask her out she humbles you JFL:lul:
I hope so because he is single. Could also be cause I have a kinda weird body language in public :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
I hope so because he is single. Could also be cause I have a kinda weird body language in public :forcedsmile:
Currently following a tranny(maybe) for crime reasons,brb

• Love it
  • +1
That's crazy to me. For me, going out with dwarfs who are 4-6 inches shorter then me and having decent face 6+/10 and getting all the attention while me 6'1 (187cm) 4/10 face standing next to them being invisible is enough to say that height doesn't matter. Are you guys loners so you don't see that happening in real life? Have you ever seen average looking 6 feet tall guy mogging 7/10 face 5'8 man? It never happens.

Everything is everything. Everything matters also don’t cope.

If rameriz was Indian and had same face and height he wouldn’t be as famous either

nigger its fucking cinema probably the only place manlets can succeed. they literally cast people of below average height and make the main character wear lifts to appear as tall as possible. but i am sure you will get this setup in real life

bro ur this close to be put on ignored, maybe if u were chad id reconsider.

But he wouldn't be made fun of. If he was a manlet he would have been made fun of.
yes he would. he would be made fun of for having a disgusting face