height is everything

itiswhatitis1

itiswhatitis1

height and frame > face
i just a mogged a chad face midget jfl. he is 5'6 with chad face. i sat next him just to mog whole class jfl its soo over for that midget (im 188 cm btw).

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
JPEG image

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and NoReedemingFeature
i just a mogged a chad face midget jfl. he is 5'6 with chad face. i sat next him just to mog whole class jfl its soo over for that midget (im 188 cm btw).
Yeah true that happened

Race and face is more important.

• So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs
I'm 196. You're nothing kid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, itiswhatitis1 and grungymallard97
maybe you "mogging him" didnt mean shit to the females in your class
one of many possiblities

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, halloweed and grungymallard97
This guy grew 3 cm in 5 days

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, spdxer, N1666 and 1 other person
Omg bro can you shut up already:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Wish I was. I can't even get through doors without leaning my head it's annoying asf
I’m 7 foot 3 and I forgot to lock my Lamborghini aventador I hate when that happens

I’m 7 foot 3 and I forgot to lock my Lamborghini aventador I hate when that happens
Even if you tried to say something sarcastic at least use a better model to troll Aventador is shit you low IQ goof

Even if you tried to say something sarcastic at least use a better model to troll Aventador is shit you low IQ goof
Yeah I hate it I have to duck down when I enter doors 😡😡

True heigt is All i needed for a Perfect live eveytji g Else im perfetly Fine with

Over if you think this an achievement considering you’ve made two threads about this :feelskek:.

Also anything below 6’7 is manlet.

• +1
keep larping
How ironic. If you were really a 6’3 HTN you wouldn’t be so obsessed with another man like a faggot.

That chad is going to be balls deep in your oneitis tonight, meanwhile you’ll still be thinking about him and making posts.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, lucifer6969, Kroker and 1 other person
its all in your head, maybe he was ogging u due to his superior face while u were both sitting, chill bro

• +1