height is fookin cope after 5’7

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
absolute cope

most guys who are used for height pill are just ugly as shit or are just below average

if ur like 5’2 with a chad face then yeah it’s over for u but average height with chad face is good

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Rea, WatermelonLover and 3 others
nah 5'10+

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
Short men don't look good, their proportions are shit. There's a reason modeling companies want tall skinny guys. If a tall guy is muscular, he looks nice but a short guy looks too wide and compact.

• +1
Reactions: Rea, PrinceofDarkness and lunin7
absolute cope

most guys who are used for height pill are just ugly as shit or are just below average

if ur like 5’2 with a chad face then yeah it’s over for u but average height with chad face is good
Short men legit look like children

Keep coping :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, PrinceofDarkness, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Short men don't look good, their proportions are shit. There's a reason modeling companies want tall skinny guys. If a tall guy is muscular, he looks nice but a short guy looks too wide and compact.
you can female gaze maxx the shorter you are the more you have to do it after 5’5

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Short men legit look like children

Keep coping :lul:
You are thinking of 5’0 midgets

If you are atleast 5’8 like I am you can still pull that’s all that matters

it doesn’t matter you can still pull stacy at 5’8

When are the height vs face threads gonna be put to an end i can literally feel my eyes roll back and i slowly start to slip into cardiac arrest whenever i see one :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
stfu kid

• Hmm...
You are thinking of 5’0 midgets

If you are atleast 5’8 like I am you can still pull that’s all that matters

it doesn’t matter you can still pull stacy at 5’8
No you cannot unless your a chad lol, dude no Stacy wants to walk with some fucking 5’8 oofy doofy

He’ll man even a 5’8 chad can’t get a Stacy, Stacy would choose some 6’5 htn over the 5’8 chad no question.

• +1
No such thing as a chad below 5’10” it just doesn’t work that way. Even then most of those end up being chadlite. The chad face makes up for the shitty height and brings them to chadlite.
A chad is a total package: height, frame, face, status etc.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and lunin7
No you cannot unless your a chad lol, dude no Stacy wants to walk with some fucking 5’8 oofy doofy
doesn’t mean short guys are exempt from the dating market completely they can still find htb or egirl maxxed foid those girls like femboys more

doesn’t mean short guys are exempt from the dating market completely they can still find htb or egirl maxxed foid those girls like femboys more
They aren’t but it’s way harder, if your good looking facially but short don’t try and improve your face legit get LL

• +1
He’ll man even a 5’8 chad can’t get a Stacy, Stacy would choose some 6’5 htn over the 5’8 chad no question.
I dont think you guys realize of retardedly rare the situations you are making to cope. 6'5 HTN is rare as fuck, stacy is rare as well so who cares. Realistically a 5'8 HTN when you can simply fraud to 5'10 mogs being MTN and 6-6'2ft

After 5’8 it’s cope, 5’7’s kinda pushing it

Unless Chad face with good body proportions