Height is LAW

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Height > face at this point man like geniunally in my school i legit saw girls orbiting the 6’3 and 6’8 guy in my school while the manlets got nothing

Idk how you can cope :lul::lul::lul::lul: both of them weren’t good looking either

One looks like Osama bin laden And the other like a classic zoomer fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, cyprian_tomaszewski, bloomercel and 5 others
height isnt even a law yet alone a rule jfl

Face > frame > dick > height

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, optimisticzoomer, Bomber517 and 2 others
Another retarded take from another retarded incel.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Face is law

just be 6'4 bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel and Bomber517
All the tall dudes on my gym have girlfriends, MTN minimum but I look like a kid compared to them even though I'm 5'10 is still a shit manlet height in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and bloomercel
Your probably ugly as fuck

Although these guys weren’t gl they were still normie
Then it's not law, 5'2 Gandy will still manage to fuck. Meanwhile 6'6 subhuman gets nothing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, 5.5psl and Zenis
IMG 8966

Just screenshotted this pic from Twitter. Warra great time to use it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, BlackpillRemedy, bloomercel and 1 other person
It's legit the exact opposite where i live

Either way there is no way height is more important than face. Because think about it, a man with 50th percentile height and 99th percentile face (5'10-5'11 guy with let's say a chadlite face) vs a guy with 99th percentile height and 50th percentile face (let's say a 6'4 mtn)

Im pretty sure every single person on this site would agree that the 5'10-5'11 chadlite has more smv by a long shot. Most people on this site who say height > face use retarded examples like some 5'2 asian ltn vs a 6'6 gigachad and then say "height is law bro"

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and zura
Why wasnt i born in jewSA

Then it's not law, 5'2 Gandy will still manage to fuck. Meanwhile 6'6 subhuman gets nothing.
that's just not true, there's plenty of 6 6 and up nigger subhumans who weren't incels before nba/nfl

that's just not true, there's plenty of 6 6 and up nigger subhumans who weren't incels before nba/nfl
Will 6'6 mclovin get anything? Just because they're ugly doesn't mean they don't have an ogre niche, plus their frames are probably decent.

Will 6'6 mclovin get anything? Just because they're ugly doesn't mean they don't have an ogre niche, plus their frames are probably decent.
yes he will, 6 foot 6 people are never seen as nerds

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I was partially joking in the thread I made recently about virgin foids caring the most about height due to being exposed to continuous height halo propaganda on tiktok and never being corrupted by having a sub tallmale penis inside them but I went for a walk yesterday by a lake and some JB with her family was looking at me for an extensive period of time so I'm thinking this theory may not actually be a joke