HEIGHT IS LAW

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
NO FACE FOR MY HEIGHT :feelswah: nah but fr I actually have 0 bitches but idk how to even speak to girls idec if they r mtb or anything I just don't know how to even get foids snaps n shi any slayer advice? @AlbinoMaxxer ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Iblameelijah, borntosuffer and 6 others
Amphetaminemax if srs

NO FACE FOR MY HEIGHT :feelswah: nah but fr I actually have 0 bitches but idk how to even speak to girls idec if they r mtb or anything I just don't know how to even get foids snaps n shi any slayer advice? @AlbinoMaxxer ?
If you geniunally non nt use apps. Looks will carry hard on apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, axttt_ and 2 others
What is so hard about it?
nah it aint hard i just dont know how to start and approach u know what I mean if I was 6 ft this would be easy af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and AlbinoMaxxer
wdum im talking bout irl tho so its hard 😕
Were you abused dog, autistic or lacked social XP growing up?

Those groups usually lag socially 5yrs behind peer group

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Suns9999
If you geniunally non nt use apps. Looks will carry hard on apps
idk what I even am, I have always been a weirdo my whole life so

• JFL
  • +1
nah it aint hard i just dont know how to start and approach u know what I mean if I was 6 ft this would be easy af
Elevator shoes and shoe lifts saar, trust me, also wear jeans to hide them or long pants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, finn899 and manletmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Suns9999
idk what I even am, I have always been a weirdo my whole life so
You can probably can prescribed something to help with ur mental illnesses that are hindering u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and manletmogger
Bbc is law nothing else

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer and halloweed
how much boost
Tallmenshoes.com get the 2.8 inches and buy some shoe lifts on amazon i can send links if u want. Im currently frauding 4.2 but they compress a little

• JFL
  • Woah
Wide frame and long wingspan help with the proportions when frauding so no one thinks ur frauding

• JFL
  • +1
Wide frame and long wingspan help with the proportions when frauding so no one thinks ur frauding
I think my frame is average for my height so not good, do foids actually care or is it male gaze?

• JFL
  • +1
I think my frame is average for my height so not good, do foids actually care or is it male gaze?
Yes, it’s biological saar unless they’re low E

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, axttt_ and manletmogger
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
You are just autistic, because with your face card it shouldnt be a problem. Make a tinder account if you are to scared to do good approaches in real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer, watah and 1 other person
You are just autistic, because with your face card it shouldnt be a problem. Make a tinder account if you are to scared to do good approaches in real life
probs tbh, i have a horrible reputation at my school like probs the worst actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and lurking truecel
Idk coz I have bad frame so can I fix it
Depends on what you mean by fix it because i dont know what it looks like, of course you can improve it a little, especially if you roidmax

• JFL
  • +1
retard post

• JFL
Depends on what you mean by fix it because i dont know what it looks like, of course you can improve it a little, especially if you roidmax
I can show u in pms

• JFL
  • +1
nah fuck it i will send it here idec

• JFL
  • +1
R my body genetics cooked

Attachments

• IMG_9347.jpeg
    IMG_9347.jpeg
    865.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, Suns9999, lucifer6969 and 2 others
Either it’s because ur Non NT or it’s ur height tbh, ur easily HTN+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and manletmogger
Gotta try ntmaxxing
Crucial bro or just go to the gym, gym is super underrated on thsi forum, I’m not even gl but have pulled 3-4 girls numbers at the gym already in like 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
Crucial bro or just go to the gym, gym is super underrated on thsi forum, I’m not even gl but have pulled 3-4 girls numbers at the gym already in like 3 months
Hmm idk how i would even speak to them in the first place lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and grungymallard97
R my body genetics cooked
Not the best but if ur srs about framemaxxing, id suggest looking on the threads about frame. All i did was dirty bulk, gymcel, and take vitamin d3+k2 in puberty. If i knew what ik now i wouldve roidmaxxed for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Not the best but if ur srs about framemaxxing, id suggest looking on the threads about frame. All i did was dirty bulk, gymcel, and take vitamin d3+k2 in puberty. If i knew what ik now i wouldve roidmaxxed for sure
Do u think my frame is below average?

• JFL
  • +1
I lift heavy ass weights and I’m tall and have a godly frame of 22.75inch Bidelt, MTN facially so ig they look past my face but tbh if ur small and weak the gym prob isn’t the best place for picking up girls

• JFL
  • +1
@skkrrrtcantdo how bad is my frame on a scale of 1 to 10 be honest bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and skkrrrtcantdo
I lift heavy ass weights and I’m tall and have a godly frame of 22.75inch Bidelt, MTN facially so ig they look past my face but tbh if ur small and weak the gym prob isn’t the best place for picking up girls
lucky ass nga I’d do anything to be tall, I think I’m surprisingly strong tho like despite how my body looks which I sent above. Can you tell me what u think my bidelt is?

• +1
  • JFL
listen to @AlbinoMaxxer wear 2 inch lifts,claim 5'9 and take a drug to make you crazily nt,then after that try tinder or maybe even approaching you are pretty much chadlite it wont be hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
listen to @AlbinoMaxxer wear 2 inch lifts,claim 5'9 and take a drug to make you crazily nt,then after that try tinder or maybe even approaching you are pretty much chadlite it wont be hard
Or better… fraud 4 and claim 6’1

• JFL
  • +1
lucky ass nga I’d do anything to be tall, I think I’m surprisingly strong tho like despite how my body looks which I sent above. Can you tell me what u think my bidelt is?
Ur super nice bro but I’m gna give ubthe honest truth, it looks about 15-16 inches which is average is India/ SEA. Average in USA is 18 inches but a good bidelt is 20.5 inches and above ur a framecel unfortunately bro but at least ur good looking

• JFL
  • So Sad