especially for zoomer cunts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, boss8055, AspiringMogger and 11 others
Water tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, boss8055, Detective and 16 others
Legit was talking to cute curvy (not fat) girl, I asked her if she liked muscles bc she had a crush on this gym guy. She said she likes skinny and tall guys and wished that guy was a little skinnier :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, pig_face, boss8055 and 7 others
Legit was talking to cute curvy (not fat) girl, I asked her if she liked muscles bc she had a crush on this gym guy. She said she likes skinny and tall guys and wished that guy was a little skinnier :lul:
Mirin join date
22/2/22

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, autistic_tendencies, boss8055 and 8 others
Water.

But muscles still matter. Niggas just overdo it with trying to look like bodybuilders sometimes.

Being fit matters a lot. Having a track star or swimmer type of physique is more ideal than being scrawny or having a big pot belly.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, autistic_tendencies, boss8055 and 7 others
It says Feb 21st for me :feelsrope:
Brutal
They should have it so it shows the same for everyone and shows when it was in Ur time zone when u registered

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Muscles def matter but girls will pick a Lanklet over an overcompensating manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, autistic_tendencies, boss8055 and 8 others
its insane how many guys are still obsessed with the gym. It's a boomer-tier cope at this point
Most gym SMV boost is from getting lean.
Having an athletic body is defeinetly a plus but it's never gonna save you from being short or ugly
Also most normies go to the gym now tbh. Many young guys have good bodies. You're normal traffic as a gymcel imo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, JL~, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Most people say this here so it’s kinda water

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Most people say this here so it’s kinda water
I may attack you one day, take you down. Stomp your head a bit. It’s clear you refuse to accept me, which means you’re an enemy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Manletmachine
I may attack you one day, take you down. Stomp your head a bit. It’s clear you refuse to accept me, which means you’re an enemy
Nigger you legit ignored me multiple times I’m the nice one here. Ur the fakecel oldcel who got banned from .is for slaying stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, boss8055, LegitUser and 3 others
Muscles def matter but girls will pick a Lanklet over an overcompensating manlet
having a wide frame v taper weith an atheltic build average height guy who facemogs and framemogs some skinny mtn 6ft 3 lanklet is ideal for "unhypergamous" foids:lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Accelerator
idk man eveyrday i see foids dating fucking cocunut trees from india typa shi on day all 6ft 5 guys will die out from acromegaly typa shit and manlets will breed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Water nigger

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
having a wide frame v taper weith an atheltic build average height guy who facemogs and framemogs some skinny mtn 6ft 3 lanklet is ideal for "unhypergamous" foids:lul:
To an extent yet. But no amount of gym is saving a sub 5’7 nigga

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, S1d456 and 2 others
@datboijj why did u ugh react me u stinky nigger?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and datboijj
@Deprived @fukmylyf
u saying don’t even go gym at all and just leanmax to 10% and be twink ideal for zoomers and jb?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@Deprived @fukmylyf
u saying don’t even go gym at all and just leanmax to 10% and be twink ideal for zoomers and jb?
Not necessarily, I think you need to be bigger than the type of girls you want atleast. But a couple of months of working out is enough to get you there quickly. You could even get some decent size just working out at home.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, fukmylyf and appealmaxed
That's why I never picked a dumbell until I was 23.7 years old. Real bodybuilding is just looksmaxxing as you are focusing on more than just muscle (skin, bones, hair).

• +1
Not necessarily, I think you need to be bigger than the type of girls you want atleast. But a couple of months of working out is enough to get you there quickly. You could even get some decent size just working out at home.
like just rep push-ups at home?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
To an extent yet. But no amount of gym is saving a sub 5’7 nigga
agreed sub 5 7 is just over the only way u can survive being 5 7 is being like tom cruise

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Accelerator
Most gym SMV boost is from getting lean.
Having an athletic body is defeinetly a plus but it's never gonna save you from being short or ugly
Also most normies go to the gym now tbh. Many young guys have good bodies. You're normal traffic as a gymcel imo.
They dont have good bodies, a good body is still just as rare, not much has actually changed. In fact a lot of them are bloated and look like shit because their "bulking", they eat goyslop because they trained gym that day.

height, face, frame all mattter way more than muh muscles

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and fukmylyf

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Just be David laid bro

posture is the more important