Height is pure male gaze, Social media only talk about height, HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT

Azonin

Azonin

6'6 white brokie
its as lame/cringe as this instagram reel i saw of this guy walking past others with the caption "they dont know i got a big 🍆 " height and dick size are immensely small halos, its all about face and having a lot of money (and of course being healthy) everything else can be average literally.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
cope

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, capitulation, Recessed Life and 3 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Height is 1# 2 is face 3 is frame 4 is dick
height being 1# is retarded social media promoted by guys who make thousands from content, it is rich man gaze only people who have a lot of money worry about relatively minor things like that, i think that's your first issue.

Being a 6’7 ogre and only caring about mogging and being the biggest is male gaze yeah but no being several inches above the average in your country (6’2-6’4 in the west) is female gaze and backed by science

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Being a 6’7 ogre and only caring about mogging and being the biggest is male gaze yeah but no being several inches above the average in your country (6’2-6’4 in the west) is female gaze and backed by science
6'7 is a height i literally almost never see, the tallest ill see is 6'4 maybe 6'5

6'2-6'4 is probably female gaze but what im saying is relative to other factors such as wealth, face or dick size it stands quite low

Obviously. Height is pure male gaze look at all these high appeal males heights
Like bruh a lot more turbo manlets in Hollywood/music than people realize

@WhoTookVendetta @HTN_Mentalcel @JohnDoe @anthony111553 @Manletmachine @Xangsane

Most surprised about fox’s height. He doesn’t look that short in back to the future frauds his height well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and WhoTookVendetta

@WhoTookVendetta @HTN_Mentalcel @JohnDoe @anthony111553 @Manletmachine @Xangsane

Most surprised about fox’s height. He doesn’t look that short in back to the future frauds his height well
@0S4MA @Themanletauticel123 @guilty
what do u think?

Height up until a certain point is female gaze (6’1-6’4) but obviously face is the most important feature, the issue is most people have shit faces so height is typically the deciding factor for females, along with race and face.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, capitulation, BeanletMogger and 2 others
@0S4MA @Themanletauticel123 @guilty
what do u think?
Yeah at past 6'2 id say its mainly male gaze, if girls can be tricked into believing 5'9+ guys are 6ft IRL you can guarantee they think anything past 6'2 is massive so muh 6'5 is law is retard babble

its male gaze at super tall heights but its still not ideal to be short not just for dating but for self esteem as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan and butterworld
Yeah at past 6'2 id say its mainly male gaze, if girls can be tricked into believing 5'9+ guys are 6ft IRL you can guarantee they think anything past 6'2 is massive so muh 6'5 is law is retard babble
Past 6’2 you’re wasting your height if you aren’t doing sports ngl.
its male gaze at super tall heights but its still not ideal to be short not just for dating but for self esteem as well
Yea. But it depends on how NT you are tbf. Everyone here knows about the hyper NT manlets in hs/college who slay and never give a fuck about their height.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Past 6’2 you’re wasting your height if you aren’t doing sports ngl.

Yea. But it depends on how NT you are tbf. Everyone here knows about the hyper NT manlets in hs/college who slay and never give a fuck about their height.
the main issue is manlets like me who don't have a social circle to find a foid off of have no choice but to use dating apps where height is one of the most important things

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, butterworld and ElTruecel
the main issue is manlets like me who don't have a social circle to find a foid off of have no choice but to use dating apps where height is one of the most important things
Because women on dating apps arent looking for ltrs anyway, dick size and money is what matters the most, height being kinda under it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Because women on dating apps arent looking for ltrs anyway, dick size and money is what matters the most, height being kinda under it
then what are manlets meant to do, this is why heightpill is so brutal if you are a normie these days. No where to meet women naturally

• +1
then what are manlets meant to do, this is why heightpill is so brutal if you are a normie these days. No where to meet women naturally
Manlets have a chance, women that demand 6'4+ are delulu the same way a girl on a podcast not long ago said if a man doesnt make over 500k hes not for her

the average height of a married guy is weak 5'11 and the average salary isnt even 6 figures

• +1
Manlets have a chance, women that demand 6'4+ are delulu the same way a girl on a podcast not long ago said if a man doesnt make over 500k hes not for her

the average height of a married guy is weak 5'11 and the average salary isnt even 6 figures
5'11 manlet? :ROFLMAO: not even close

5'11 manlet? :ROFLMAO: not even close
how tall are you then? 5'9-5'10 still has a chance

at 5'7-5'8 with modern women you will have issues here and there ive had girls call a 5'9 guy short while me at 6'3 they called me "really tall"

• +1
how tall are you then? 5'9-5'10 still has a chance

at 5'7-5'8 with modern women you will have issues here and there ive had girls call a 5'9 guy short while me at 6'3 they called me "really tall"
5'7 with no social circle, Im not old enough to use dating apps but I wouldn't bother anyway

5'7 with no social circle, Im not old enough to use dating apps but I wouldn't bother anyway
tell me more brother, why do you not have social circles? you need to think of solutions instead of feeling sorry for yourself, ive been through that rabbithole it gets you nowhere sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

Every girl that obsesses over them would stop after seeing them in person

tell me more brother, why do you not have social circles?
I just finished high school and all of my 'friends" arent really friends we littarly only talked about in school shit

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Face>money/status>height>physique/frame>charisma/game>dick>high IQ

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, ElTruecel and Tallcell
Every girl that obsesses over them would stop after seeing them in person
Thats cope Man I never see this heightpill cope irl plenty of these prettyboy twink fucking manlets slay

its as lame/cringe as this instagram reel i saw of this guy walking past others with the caption "they dont know i got a big 🍆 " height and dick size are immensely small halos, its all about face and having a lot of money (and of course being healthy) everything else can be average literally.
Just fucking stop with this autism now every other post of yours is about height
Ok height doesn't matter at all now stop posting you fucktard and get a life
I swear atleast 100+ guys would have you on ignore.

1. face 2.height idiot
Height is 1# 2 is face 3 is frame 4 is dick
Frame doesnt matter unless its immensly disproportianate and makes you look female dick doesnt matter at all most women are asexual

i want to agree but then I'd feel like I'm a coping manlet

Just fucking stop with this autism now every other post of yours is about height
Ok height doesn't matter at all now stop posting you fucktard and get a life
I swear atleast 100+ guys would have you on ignore.
"money is everything money is everything"

same shit about you broke pussies venting that u are broke

Hate this shitty society where men's genetic assets are the most hot topic

Hate this shitty society where men's genetic assets are the most hot topic
nah thats just niche social media provocation, money still somewhat beats genetic assets

1. face 2.height idiot

Frame doesnt matter unless its immensly disproportianate and makes you look female dick doesnt matter at all most women are asexual
Cope kys you piece of slavic shit

Bro you got it all wrong. It's face>height>status>other stuff. No way girls today are going for 5ft manlet