Height matters as much to men as it does with other women.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
A guy like vinnie hacker won't inherently be liked by other guys. Height is a trait that will help you with men and women. You have no idea how much more respect you get get just from other guys for being a few inches taller and a better physicality. Its unreal when I've lean maxxed girls liked me more but with guys it was neutral. Actually being bulked got me a little more respect from guys no one fucked with me as much. Height is more ideal though being a bulked freak is appealing to men only but if your tall lean athlete strong you are going to get the respect of men and be ideal for women.

But with height guys respected me a lot more. If you want to be in a leadership role height and physical presence is very important. Look at guys like Andrew tate bald recessed jaw but he's jacked good physique and 6'3 that alone would get him more respect from men then being the best looking male model on the planet. Going from 5'4 to 5'10 was insane if your short every guy looks down on you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, thereallegend and 3 others
at the end of the day height is the only challenger physical trait to face. yes it might not be more important than face but its the only sole challenger physical trait to face. that alone makes height really important.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Face makes you Chad not height.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: coke and Deleted member 19469
at the end of the day height is the only challenger physical trait to face. yes it might not be more important than face but its the only sole challenger physical trait to face. that alone makes height really important.
I would say its very important to women. But I've seen some ugly guys with leadership roles who are respected for being just huge in general.

The ideal is to have both but I'm just saying if your a 5'6 pretty boy you could still get jbs but you probably would not have respect from other guys. I saw some ugly linebackers who still got respect from most guys they were tall but fat and had ogre faces.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, thereallegend and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
The conversation of height vs face has been around for a long time and will never be resolved. Its like arguing body vs face on women and the answer is always it depends.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and thereallegend
The conversation of height vs face has been around for a long time and will never be resolved. Its like arguing body vs face on women and the answer is always it depends.
I think height matters more in an overall sense. Just making friends in general or being noticed ect. But face is better for women inherently in an attraction sense.

If your 6'4 that's not going to help you that much on online dating but in general if your meeting new people you certainly have a presence. This is why most CEOs are 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19469
I think height matters more in an overall sense. Just making friends in general or being noticed ect. But face is better for women inherently in an attraction sense.

If your 6'4 that's not going to help you that much on online dating but in general if your meeting new people you certainly have a presence. This is why most CEOs are 6 foot.
I don’t think you realize how massively face helps for making friends.

Also would bet money that instead of what people think it is, that height actually causes someone to become a CEO, that it’s actually that there’s a correlation between taller height and coming from a good family (reaching max potential, 100% ideal diet, etc), and that people who come from good families are ridiculously more likely to end up in high business positions.

How many CEOs, business millionaires etc do you know of that actually came from the dirt? Lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, thereallegend and Deleted member 19469
I don’t think you realize how massively face helps for making friends.

Also would bet money that instead of what people think it is, that height actually causes someone to become a CEO, that it’s actually that there’s a correlation between taller height and coming from a good family (reaching max potential, 100% ideal diet, etc), and that people who come from good families are ridiculously more likely to end up in high business positions.

How many CEOs, business millionaires etc do you know of that actually came from the dirt? Lol
Edit: by good families I meant wealthy, well connected families

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Not much.
Wealth is mostly inherited.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
need only a few inches :feelsrope: