Height matters even if they say it doesn't.

MyStars

MyStars

Iron
I was blessed by God to have a growth spurt at 18/19 and went from 5'7 to 6'1 maybe 6'2. I occasionally slip that I am 6'1 into conversations with femoids that I've met online, every one of them have respond that height does not matter to them. Forward to our meetups the first thing they comment is on my height.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, bloomercel, reaper2 and 12 others
Yeah it's definitely better to be tall. I used to be 6'3 but i've shrunk due to back injuries

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, reaper2, sudanguy and 1 other person
Growth spurt at 19
Wow gandy blessed you wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, reaper2, Supreme and 3 others
I don't think anyone is denying height matters tbh. It's just that face>height

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
I was blessed by God to have a growth spurt at 18/19 and went from 5'7 to 6'1 maybe 6'2. I occasionally slip that I am 6'1 into conversations with femoids that I've met online, every one of them have respond that height does not matter to them. Forward to our meetups the first thing they comment is on my height.
How did u even get a growth spurt st that age? How tall were ur parents?

How did u even get a growth spurt st that age? How tall were ur parents?
Estimate. Mom is 5'4. Dad is 5'8. My lil brother is 5'7/5'8 at 17.

Didn't do shit. Lay in bed all covid era, ate junk, gave off weight.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, User28823 and humanoidsub7
I don't think anyone is denying height matters tbh. It's just that face>height
It's always the first thing they comment despite denying it matters. Subconsciously they don't know what they prefer. Yes but face > height is cope if you're short.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Estimate. Mom is 5'4. Dad is 5'8. My lil brother is 5'7/5'8 at 17.

Didn't do shit. Lay in bed all covid era, ate junk, gave off weight.
Gave off weight as in gained/lost?
It's always the first thing they comment despite denying it matters. Subconsciously they don't know what they prefer. Yes but face > height is cope if you're short.
Nah I have seen a ton of 5'7 or even 5'6 HTN slayers all the time in the west. Also height is more mentioned coz it's easier to complement for or point out for normies

There’s too many tallcels on here for this to be legit
They just comment on your height bc it’s good compliment and ice breaker

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Navnith, MyStars and 1 other person
There’s too many tallcels on here for this to be legit
They just comment on your height bc it’s good compliment and ice breaker
And even then they're still on .org instead of slaying

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Gave off weight as in gained/lost?
Nah I have seen a ton of 5'7 or even 5'6 HTN slayers all the time in the west. Also height is more mentioned coz it's easier to complement for or point out for normies
Lost weight. I thank genetics for the boost. Height is easiest to point out because it's the most prominent feature upon first impression, slayer or not.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and 12PSLsubhuman
Yeah it’s like breaking the laws of physics

Lost weight. I thank genetics for the boost. Height is easiest to point out because it's the most prominent feature upon first impression, slayer or not.
Damn u leaned down and yet u gained height in a clorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: MyStars
have a growth spurt at 18/19 and went from 5'7 to 6'1 maybe 6'2.
I was like 5'6 -5'7ish in 10th grade and I remember a girl I liked thought I was 5'4 and left me on read and responding at weird times so that we wouldnt be in the convo at the same time to keep an actual convo going.
When she said she thought I was 5'4 people in my class (mostly guys) legit went "Ah" "ohhhh" "sry". I got some pity check ins after that

Most PATHETIC moment ever

I got my growth spurt (to 6'1) during covid so I only saw her 1 time after a few months ago and she was the one who initated the convo and kept dragging it on for extra time. All I wanted to do was leave. Was literally regurgitating after that and had to lie down because I got flashbacks of myself back then again and almost passed out.

Height is law is so clear especially since we know how it was when we were the short ones.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and bloomercel
What they Say about It?

what do they say?

Thank you for sharing your revelation, never in a million years would I believe that height matters(even if they say it doesn't)until you said it.