Height maxxing at 18

GeThinnerLookBetter

GeThinnerLookBetter

Tren abuser
Height maxxing journey begins two months after turning 18, it might not be over JFL

Current stat: 5’11 morning height 5’10 night height

Gonna be doing weighted dead hangs for 15 minutes a day

Sleep 10 hours a day at least

25mg mk677
10mg aromasin

Lets see what the results will be, haven’t done xrays but I still get some acne so puberty not completely done

Anyones opinion? High iq pls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy, midlatinocel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Height maxxing journey begins two months after turning 18, it might not be over JFL

25mg mk677
10mg aromasin

Lets see what the results will be, haven’t done xrays but I still get some acne so puberty not completely done

Good luck bro hopefully you get that extra inch or two keep us updated and make sure to monitor your blood sugar

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Funnyunenjoyer1
>18
It's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER

• +1
Reactions: armemann and Sean o' Tist
15 mins of weighted hangs actually take 1 hour but yea decent plan

• +1
Reactions: abenharf
Good luck bro hopefully you get that extra inch or two keep us updated and make sure to monitor your blood sugar
Hopefully 🤞🏽 not very concerned about blood sugar since you gotta have the most retarted diet and dosage to actually get diabetes from this shit there hasn’t been many cases from people actually getting diabetes

im so pissed my arimidex got finessed

15 mins of weighted hangs actually take 1 hour but yea decent plan
Not really I can do 2mins in a row with small breaks in between with straps obviously

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

Don’t expect more than an inch. Try glucosamine supplements helped me maintain my morning height

• +1
Reactions: GeThinnerLookBetter
Goal is just 2-3cm because that puts me at 6ft barefoot
Don’t expect more than an inch. Try glucosamine supplements helped me maintain my morning height
thats what I’m going for 6ft barefoot would be amazing compared to my starter height

Good luck man don't forget to update us on your plan

25mg mk677
10mg aromasin

This nigga thinks “heightmax” exists :lul:

Muh muh wish u luck tryna heightmax kid :lul:
Wear lifts if ur genetically fucked :lul::blackpill:
And this stack can easily give me a inch if growth plates are open so I rather not start a convo with brain dead monkeys

I’m 15.25 and my father is 194cm + I wear shoe lifts irl, just fraud kid heightmax is cope
I already fraud but I wanna maximise height which I don’t have much time left for but definitely enough for a inch which will make me have to fraud a inch less making my feet a lil more comfortable in the long run lucky motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
I’m 15.25 and my father is 194cm + I wear shoe lifts irl, just fraud kid heightmax is cope
My dad is 5’6-5 and my mother is 5’2 so I can’t complain with my current height

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy and armemann
My dad is 5’6-5 and my mother is 5’2 so I can’t complain with my current height
Nigga, 5‘10 while having these dwarves as parents is crazy. Wish you luck heighmaxxing rape raw milk and raw eggs for proteinsource and sleep from 11-9 in the morning(maybe take melatonin so you fall faster into deepsleep)

• +1
Reactions: GeThinnerLookBetter

25mg mk677
10mg aromasin

Id be surprised if you grew at all tbh since you are so old. Id say you prob need letro asap keep the mk and add 6-10iu gh you could also do 10mg anavar to accelerate height velocity. You can also go to the end of your bed put your hands together and pray.

You can grow till 25
no you cannot, epiphyseal plate closure happens at 15-17 in males after that you'd be lucky to grow anymore than an inch. SOME PEOPLE it can be as late as 21 but these people are usually very lean and have little estrogen conversion