Height maxxing seems to be a cope

Michael-Davis

Michael-Davis

It seems like that once one is past puberty, height growth will be minimized to maximum an inch.

Unless one is 16- 17 and willing to take a bet and use everything under the sun.

Lord knows what will happen.

Last edited:
Remove this Schopen Pfp before i kill someone , u dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: smoth
best bet is honestly lifts or I'm praying the come up with a safer heightmax surgery in the future

No its not, your body is either in a state of growing or shrinking inducing the state in which it grows and maxing it out is essential.

It seems like once you are past puberty, it is practically over.

Unless you are maxx 17 and willing to blast Olympia levels of gear and pray to gandy as well.

If you blast every chemical and do everything right, you might grow one whole inch 👍🏻

If you blast every chemical and do everything right, you might grow one whole inch 👍🏻
Exactly, the case in which people grow many inches after puberty is extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Exactly, the case in which people grow many inches after puberty is extremely rare.
And a lot of height growth is actually due to developing a better posture. They don’t actually get taller.

It’s more worthwhile to utilise these chemicals for frame growth.

best bet is honestly lifts or I'm praying the come up with a safer heightmax surgery in the future
I am comfortable with 1 section of lifts which add 1.8 cm of height.
Walking in 2 sections (2.7 cm) become extremely painful.

It seems like that once one is past puberty, height growth will be minimized to maximum an inch.

Unless one is 16- 17 and willing to take a bet and use everything under the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
And a lot of height growth is actually due to developing a better posture. They don’t actually get taller.

It’s more worthwhile to utilise these chemicals for frame growth.
Indeed👏🏻
I have been considering using human growth hormone but lately I have realized that since I am past the age of 18, the amount of human growth hormone needed to increase my height by at least 2 inches would kill me.

• +1
Indeed👏🏻
I have been considering using human growth hormone but lately I have realized that since I am past the age of 18, the amount of human growth hormone needed to increase my height by at least 2 inches would kill me.
Even two inches isn’t worth the potential facial deformities it could bring.

Lower doses of HGH are a very good looksmax though. Makes it easier to burn fat, down-regulates myostatin, improves skin, sleep ect

Even two inches isn’t worth the potential facial deformities it could bring.

Lower doses of HGH are a very good looksmax though. Makes it easier to burn fat, down-regulates myostatin, improves skin, sleep ect
Yes, it is a great drug for the mentioned benefits, however it is practically useless for height past the age of 16.

• +1
I’m not so sure Schopenhauer. I grew about an inch when I was 18. I was employing various heightmaxxing strategies at the time.

100/10 child are short and 100/3 child has gh deficency it works on just for%3