Height Maxxing stack

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Ok so as soon as I get paid I am gonna buy mk 677 and Ai and start height Maxxing I am 15 plates are open but here’s the thing I have a bit of trouble deceding if this is the best stack because I would like to run a peptide stack but I can’t because of cost and like where tf am I gonna get needles plus I would have to spend a hour a day injecting and I don’t want to get caught I would like to do good hgh but I can’t afford and idk where the fuck to get it so I think for my sercumstances mk and Ai are logical for now can I grow to 6’1 on it I am 5’8

Also I heard berberine can lower igf1 but both my grandparents have diabetes so I think I need to take it lol

@midlatinocel

take alpha gpc instead of berberine, rest of it is good tho

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Ok so as soon as I get paid I am gonna buy mk 677 and Ai and start height Maxxing I am 15 plates are open but here’s the thing I have a bit of trouble deceding if this is the best stack because I would like to run a peptide stack but I can’t because of cost and like where tf am I gonna get needles plus I would have to spend a hour a day injecting and I don’t want to get caught I would like to do good hgh but I can’t afford and idk where the fuck to get it so I think for my sercumstances mk and Ai are logical for now can I grow to 6’1 on it I am 5’8
Hit my pm's for advice! But I always recommend doing extensive research before touching any hormone-changing compounds, especially at 15. You seem very inexperienced so be safe!

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
@midlatinocel
most of the hgh online is bunk, fake, dilute or all of the above so stick with mk + cjc as injectable + ai should not be used at 15 deploy them later on like at 18

HGH + AI + Raw Meat