height maxxing

Ihateskob

Ihateskob

I think I got cursed, bad things started happening
does anybody got height results from jumping rope? should i even try to do it?

16 177, I want to reach 180

Attachments

• image_2024-10-17_135238554.png
    image_2024-10-17_135238554.png
    348 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Cope. Height is fully genetic and the only thing that can ever outgrow your potential height is drinking raw milk pre-puberty

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, diditeverbegin and Soomif999
that's stupid some people cope with that but it doesn't actually work it's like thinking ull get taller if u play basketball, if u want to increase ur height then get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Cope. Height is fully genetic and the only thing that can ever outgrow your potential height is drinking raw milk pre-puberty
I don't got access to raw milk, but I got a lot of raw honey and bee pollen in my country. also I ferment my milk (goats), its kinda easier do digest

Attachments

• image_2024-10-17_140036363.png
    image_2024-10-17_140036363.png
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't got access to raw milk, but I got a lot of raw honey and bee pollen in my country. also I ferment my milk (goats), its kinda easier do digest
You are approching post puberty. Now, unless you are a late bloomer, there is no way you can grow more than 2 inches. If late bloomer, then maybe 4 or 5 more inches. You are good bro. Just wait and accept your height, you are already taller than 80% men worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
You are approching post puberty. Now, unless you are a late bloomer, there is no way you can grow more than 2 inches. If late bloomer, then maybe 4 or 5 more inches. You are good bro. Just wait and accept your height, you are already taller than 80% men worldwide
ik bro, I'm kinda maxxed out, taller than my parents and grandparents, but I think I got some extra height in me. also some people in my family grew at older ages, my dad grew at army 4 cm

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
Is vitamin D cope? I got raw milk but is it healthy?

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
Is vitamin D cope? I got raw milk but is it healthy?
raw milk is the best, it definitely improves health, as long as you have access to this, use it as much as possible. vitamin d from the sun isn't cope

I searched that raw cow milk is full with bacterias:feelswhy:, I got acces to it directly from the cow

I searched that raw cow milk is full with bacterias:feelswhy:, I got acces to it directly from the cow
nigga don't listen to soy propaganda, drink it, if you feel great thats great, if you die its natural selection at that point. i drink raw eggs everyday and didn't got sick once

• +1
Reactions: solov
nigga don't listen to soy propaganda, drink it, if you feel great thats great, if you die its natural selection at that point. i drink raw eggs everyday and didn't got sick once
In my area farming is the main priority, raw milk and raw eggs are easy af to get, just go to a neighbor and you have raw eggs lol

• Love it
Reactions: Ihateskob
In my area farming is the main priority, raw milk and raw eggs are easy af to get, just go to a neighbor and you have raw eggs lol
that great, don't listen to google about the dangers of raw foods. and go to local farmer and buy it

Attachments

• image_2024-10-17_141956727.png
    image_2024-10-17_141956727.png
    637.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Shortking14