Height maxxing

dumbcel

dumbcel

Iron
So I stumbled across a thread somewhere claiming that things like SAMe and folic acids and other things can help growth and even keep growth plates open and those who’s have closed still are able to see height gains, whether this is true or not idk, if anyone knows anything or where I can get any of these things from help would be appreciated
@Strike_Poseidon i see your very knowledgeable in this area, any help?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
@WadlowMaxxing ????

It's lies and bullshit that was made up by the indian-jew snake oil salesman @Strike_Poseidon who left this server in shame once he was exposed

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 11770, Warlord and 6 others
It's lies and bullshit that was made by the indian-jew snake oil salesman @Strike_Poseidon who left this server in shame once he was exposed
Elab how he got exposed?

Elab how he got exposed?
cuz literally no one from his discord got fucking results thats how
the only results were from glucosamine and were temporary
and im not mentioning his homosexual tendencies to gatekeep his discord with his lapdogs never letting anyone in on what was happening or on results unless they bought the stack

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 3990, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Look here, https://forum.****************/threads/the-secret-of-infinite-height-growth-must-be-discovered.4883/
Honestly not suprised if my only
Option is to drug lord max and pay for limb lengthening and probably end up crippled however the stuff they talkin bout sound plausible, any know how I could contact that Turkish scientist

@Strike_Poseidon how tf can I dm u on this weird asf site it can u reply, what do you know what will work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524