Height means almost nothing

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Just saw a 6'5''+ 6.5+ psl guy that was skinny with bad posture with a 4 psl girl with a pretty good body

just being with a girl period is an accomplishment
if he was 5'6 he would have roped by now due to virginity

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
PSL 6.5 dude with a PSL 4 girl is looksmatched in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 176, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
what the fuck is up with these "height doesn't matter" threads i'm starting to see every night here.

listen here you stupid fuck i'm 5'6 okay do you realize how different my life would be if i were 6'3? these 7 fucking inches would give me higher value and respect from everyone not to mention the euphoria i'll get from walking in a room where i'm the tallest one the feeling you get when people look up to you the feeling you get when girls are solely attracted to you because of your height.

i'll never be a real man in the eyes of society how hard i try
i'll never walk into a room where i'm the tallest one and feel confident
people will always belittle me just because my bones aren't long enough

and you still have the fucking nerve to say "height doesn't matter"

go take all the fingers you typed this thread with and stick them up your ass you fucking low iq faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1106, JustLikeAWoman and 11 others
what the fuck is up with these "height doesn't matter" threads i'm starting to see every night here.

listen here you stupid fuck i'm 5'6 okay do you realize how different my life would be if i were 6'3? these 7 fucking inches would give me higher value and respect from everyone not to mention the euphoria i'll get from walking in a room where i'm the tallest one the feeling you get when people look up to you the feeling you get when girls are solely attracted to you because of your height.

go take all the fingers you typed this thread with and stick them up your ass you fucking low iq faggot.
im 6'2 or 3 and being the tallest in the room is so fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
im 6'2 or 3 and being the tallest in the room is so fun tbh

thank you very much for telling me that buddy i'll keep that in mind every time i see someone your height cause i'll know what they feel now

code cracked

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1106

Cope tbh you don't feel confident cause you're not GL not cause you're not tall

thank you very much for telling me that buddy i'll keep that in mind every time i see someone your height cause i'll know what they feel now

code cracked
tenor.gif

Cope tbh you don't feel confident cause you're not GL not cause you're not tall
a combination of both.

Correct

Blame your face

Lol u ignorant faggot i would take being 5'6 and knowing im confirmed incel anyday over being so close yet so far

6'2 and the feeling of girls liking me only for my height is so shit, would trade it any day for face or nt personality

Eat shit you ignorant monkey and keep crying for me

Lol u ignorant faggot i would take being 5'6 and knowing im confirmed incel anyday over being so close yet so far

6'2 and the feeling of girls liking me only for my height is so shit, would trade it any day for face or nt personality

I'd trade height for nt personality if I was still at least average height.

Just saw a 6'5''+ 6.5+ psl guy that was skinny with bad posture with a 4 psl girl with a pretty good body
True. I always wonder why short guys are complaining? What you mean you can' t get a gf, that tall skinny phag got one too!

required SMV difference to not get cucked in 2019

Bioogramogged

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
4919142A 4D38 4CCA 9BA0 AF76F75027BB

Neets gonna neet @xit

Last edited:
That was just luck.

Yeah, sometimes it happens.

As always this is coming from Tallfags.

You have no idea how Emasculating being Short is.

• +1
Reactions: Demir

at least i'm not a failed normie who fails to get girls even at 6'2 like you you fucking loser

true. might consider LL?

i'm 5'6 not 5'2 i'm not gonna slice my fucking legs just for 3 extra inches and attention from girls

meh, your decision, but depending on your physiology you could get max 4 inches (10 cm). and going to 5'10 would be worth it tbh. then you can wear lifts and reach maybe like 6'1 - which is quite good. but whatever

and btw its not for girls its for yourself. for feeling better etc, you already said that before

meh, your decision, but depending on your physiology you could get max 4 inches (10 cm). and going to 5'10 would be worth it tbh. then you can wear lifts and reach maybe like 6'1 - which is quite good. but whatever

you forgot the part where i'm gonna pay 80 thousand dollars, the agonizing pain i'm gonna go through and the likelihood of ending up on a wheelchair by the age of 50.

i'd consider LL if i was like 5'1 or something but at 5'6 i can still fraud with lifts to 5'8 5'9 and be normie territory

Heightpill is brootal. Sub 5'10 should er ded srs

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Dude even i don't deny the privlage of height without it you get cucked