HEIGHT MOGGERS GTFIH

B

b12345

Bronze
I need help I’m trying to grow atleast 2 more inches I turned 17 in may and I’m about 5’8 with no shoes I really want to maximize my growth UNTILL the plates are closed and when do they? I don’t have proof they are open but they most likely still are atleast a little open because I’m only 17 and I hit puberty later than most of my peers. My genetics aren’t to bad to my mom is 5’7-5’8 and my dad is like 5’9 but said he used to be 5’10 before he shrunk. Is there any way I can get a X-ray for cheap ? Also best supplements that aren’t cope and to expensive. I also currently started lose dose accutane 1 month ago it’s 20 Mg so it shouldn’t stunt my growth. *Please give good advice*

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Abhorrence and socialcel
Replace your growth hormone, which decreases over time, to encourage your bone tissue to increase

use gnrha or ai to prolong puberty

I don't know how effective testosterone + AI treatment is, but you can try it.

its over for you tbh get shoe lifts asap and larp about being 5'10

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Replace your growth hormone, which decreases over time, to encourage your bone tissue to increase

use gnrha or ai to prolong puberty

I don't know how effective testosterone + AI treatment is, but you can try it.
I heard methods like the sauna 30 minute sessions on and off for about 2 hours increased growth hormoke

Do you have to use needles to increase growth hormone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and elemanzelvadre
most men barely grow after 16 and your shit is probably closed ngl. you dont seem to want to take hgh
Here’s the thing dude when I was 15 (currently just turned 17) hurt my elbow and I got an X-ray and the doctor said how a big growth spurt was coming and that my bone age was that of a 13 year old so like a year or so behind than average also I hit puberty late and I didn’t start to get like thick leg hair till about a year or less ago

Here’s the thing dude when I was 15 (currently just turned 17) hurt my elbow and I got an X-ray and the doctor said how a big growth spurt was coming and that my bone age was that of a 13 year old so like a year or so behind than average also I hit puberty late and I didn’t start to get like thick leg hair till about a year or less ago
get an xray again and come back. tag me*

When I was 15 I was like 5’3 ish I think and I’m 5’8 but I don’t look like fully deleloped compared to all of my friends who look older even if I am

I heard methods like the sauna 30 minute sessions on and off for about 2 hours increased growth hormoke
none of that sprinting, sauna or fasting stuff works
even hgh not reaaaally proven to work on normal people without a deficiency. actually im pretty sure it doesn't work at all, if it did, celebrities' childen like tom cruise's son would be taller than 5'6 .

"how a big growth spurt" he just grew 5 inches in 2 year :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

When I was 15 I was like 5’3 ish I think and I’m 5’8 but I don’t look like fully deleloped compared to all of my friends who look older even if I am
does your dad look developed, don't look at his beard and hairline just look at him. if hes not developed you won't be either, its all genes

fetch the divine phoenix in the ruins of delhi, it's gonna make u a 6'4 cl with a massive d

• +1
Reactions: 209owais and socialcel
none of that sprinting, sauna or fasting stuff works
even hgh not reaaaally proven to work on normal people without a deficiency. actually im pretty sure it doesn't work at all, if it did, celebrities' childen like tom cruise's son would be taller than 5'6 .
Why do you think there were height differences in children injecting 5 units and 7.5 units of growth hormone?

I need help I’m trying to grow atleast 2 more inches I turned 17 in may and I’m about 5’8 with no shoes I really want to maximize my growth UNTILL the plates are closed and when do they? I don’t have proof they are open but they most likely still are atleast a little open because I’m only 17 and I hit puberty later than most of my peers. My genetics aren’t to bad to my mom is 5’7-5’8 and my dad is like 5’9 but said he used to be 5’10 before he shrunk. Is there any way I can get a X-ray for cheap ? Also best supplements that aren’t cope and to expensive. I also currently started lose dose accutane 1 month ago it’s 20 Mg so it shouldn’t stunt my growth. *Please give good advice*
You should have another growth spurt bro how are you the same height as your mom

Nigga first of all you gotta fix that post to rep ratio if you wanna make it big in here n sheit

You should have another growth spurt bro how are you the same height as your mom
Bro idk when I was little my doctor said I was gonna be 6 foot plus 2 years ago he said 5’7 to 5’8 I’m 5’8 now and my doctor retired I have a new doctor and he says it looks like it’s coming to and end but not over but I didn’t get an X-ray so he really can’t tell. My mom is very tall for a women my dad is average I have no brothers with the exact mom and dad cause both parents had other kids before they married and both side have 6 foot tall suns but I feel like I’m not done growing I look younger than my age it’s hard to explain

your done growing just cope

tbh it doesn't rlly fkn matter if ur really attractive. I'm 5'10 and do pretty well. Just test max and drink a fk ton of milk(raw milk) and also supplement magnesium. And if ur that insecure about ur height rn just cop hgh bro

tbh it doesn't rlly fkn matter if ur really attractive. I'm 5'10 and do pretty well. Just test max and drink a fk ton of milk(raw milk) and also supplement magnesium. And if ur that insecure about ur height rn just cop hgh bro
I’ve always been short and I’ve always gotten taller girls I’m only 17 tho