Height mogging only feels good because

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
You can't see your own face during it. I used to feel so good mogging someone by even an inch (Manlets will get this, mogging someone when you're a manlet is the best feeling in the world), but now I don't.

Face mogging is much more apparent in pictures, height mogging is more apparent to yourself. This si why height mogging feels more brutal. If you look at a picture of you standing next to someone you mog in height but they have a better face, you feel ogre and inferior.

And guess which ones foids see? They don't see from your POV, they see you how the camera sees you. That's why face>all, for those who don't believe it.

If you're under 6'0, don't feel bad for being a manlet. The 6'0+ people don't see them see themselves the same way as you do when they height mog someone. A 6'0+ person just thinks, "Yeah I'm taller than average so it's not suprising", but a 5'9 would think, "Ha I'm finally taller than someone what a manlet lmao", because them height mogging doesn't happen as often.

TL;DR
Face > Height
Realized this after frauding 6'0, but getting mogged by a 5'9 normie. Felt good at first, but someone took a picture of both of us together and I felt so ogre.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ethnic_9, Lolcel, shakmax and 7 others
Face+Height Mog is the most brutal mog

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Lolcel, Kragar and 4 others
Face+Height Mog is the most brutal mog
Yes. You need both, but face can make up for height. Sadly height doesn't make u for face, no matter how many fucking lifts I wear. Frauded to 6'1 once and came back down to 5'10 because of how pointless it was. I felt like a beta cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Deleted member 245
For some reason I mog everyone I meet, but since I'm 5'10" it still feels good.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
In height or in face? At 5'10 I mog about 20% I think. Most people are the same height as me tbh.

Good thread tbh
Although I remember once standing at the back of a line in a grocery store and I could see a reflection in the window ahead of everyone who was in the line
I brutally size and face mogged all of those ethnics and middle aged norwoodcels standing in front of me
It's good to see a comparison to other people through your reflection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
In height or in face? At 5'10 I mog about 20% I think. Most people are the same height as me tbh.
In height. Idk how I mog 90% of people when I'm only 5'10". I live in one of the largest cities in the U.S. too. It's strange.

My face is ogre, it'll be decent later.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 2205
Yesterday, I was surronded by a bunch of caucasians and literally all of them were 5'8 to 5'10, except two lanklets who were over 6 ft. Before reading these forums I never considered myself short at under 6 ft.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Germania and Deleted member 2205
Good thread tbh
Although I remember once standing at the back of a line in a grocery store and I could see a reflection in the window ahead of everyone who was in the line
I brutally size and face mogged all of those ethnics and middle aged norwoodcels standing in front of me
It's good to see a comparison to other people through your reflection
I mean height mogging still feels good don't get me wrong. Like height mogging makes you more alpha tbh.
In height. Idk how I mog 90% of people when I'm only 5'10". I live in one of the largest cities in the U.S. too. It's strange.

NYC I mogged most because there's a lot of Ethnics or something.

I feel like I'm taller than 80% of men around me, mostly people are my height or shorter. @ 5'11

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Inb4 manlet copers. Height still matters. Above 5'7 or never normie. Above 5'9 or never chadlie. Above 6'0 or never chad.

I mean height mogging still feels good don't get me wrong. Like height mogging makes you more alpha tbh.

It might be why. When I move into a white neighborhood there's more moggers. But still not that much.
I feel like I'm taller than 80% of men around me, mostly people are my height or shorter. @ 5'11
I might be 5'11" then I feel the same way

• +1
Its insane how much more important face is than everything else.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Luciano and Deleted member 2205
I am the mog king at Walmart and the mong king at Target.

Tbf those places are filled with manlet ethnics (Or maybe just mine bc I'm in Dallas)
Walmart is, but a Super Target in a rich urban neighborhood is Chad and Stacy city.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 2205
no height for your face
no face for your height
your face height no for
your height for no face
height no face for your
for your height no face
face your no height for

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dodt and jackthenerd
IIdk how I mog 90% of people when I'm only 5'10". I live in one of the largest cities in the U.S. too. It's strange.

impossible. maybe false perception?

Lol, you’re not mogging 90% of people at only 5’10 while you live in one of the largest cities in the U.S.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Legit thread tbh

no height for your face
no face for your height
your face height no for
your height for no face
height no face for your
for your height no face
face your no height for

Lol, you’re not mogging 90% of people at only 5’10 while you live in one of the largest cities in the U.S.
Tbh I'm taking into account the people I'm same height with as well. It drops down to 80% when i consider that

i fraud to the 6'6 with lifts but still get daily heightmogged.

FUCK THE BALKANS

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I only feel inferior when I am HEIGHTmogged

nothing beats heightmogging

manlets will never truly understand this

• +1
Reactions: dodt

u're just so fuckin lucky to live in the us
it seems to be so easy to succeed there if u have the information about things
here everything is so fuckin expensive

here even clothes are expensive, we don't have things like these stores there where u can buy clothes for like 5 dollars.
not to mention that we earn less

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
third world country sucks

• JFL

here even clothes are expensive, we don't have things like these stores there where u can buy clothes for like 5 dollars.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

even brazil mogs us

• So Sad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah, I’m glad I was born in Europe instead of some shithole country somewhere in Africa or Asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Eduardo DOV
No I literally stand above them

dude, you snort some uppers? because that givesa false feeling of height. i'm 6' barefoot and even with higher shoes i get heightmogged on a daily basis. I see it in public transports... ofc there are shorter ethnic dudes or white manlets, a lot of people are around my height, but those chad elite guys are always taller than me. significantly.

height mogging at 6'4 feels good bc i was 6ft when i was 15 but a lot of people at my school heightmogged me

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
i mean im a manlet and still fuck foids taller than me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and dodt
Height mogging is cope of the century.

height mogging at 6'4 feels good bc i was 6ft when i was 15 but a lot of people at my school heightmogged me

Ye is ideal height imo. How about taller dudes? Its rather rare is it? I mean ofc some 6‘7 guys would heightmogg you a little but it doesnt happen often and even if so, women will still see you as tall because you heightmogg the rest of all ppl.
Height mogging is cope of the century.

holy shit dude thats like saying america has the best gun control.
tell me 3 reasons why you believe that?

Last edited:
Ye is ideal height imo. How about taller dudes? Its rather rare is it? I mean ofc some 6‘7 guys would heightmogg you a little but it doesnt happen often and even if so, women will still see you as tall because you heightmogg the rest of all ppl.

i fraud to 6'6 with lifts but still get daily mogged lmao. fuck the balkans

Yesterday, I was surronded by a bunch of caucasians and literally all of them were 5'8 to 5'10, except two lanklets who were over 6 ft. Before reading these forums I never considered myself short at under 6 ft.
That is because 70% of the population or so is within 1 inch of the average.

• +1
dude, you snort some uppers? because that givesa false feeling of height. i'm 6' barefoot and even with higher shoes i get heightmogged on a daily basis. I see it in public transports... ofc there are shorter ethnic dudes or white manlets, a lot of people are around my height, but those chad elite guys are always taller than me. significantly.
Idk tbh I might be taller than I think. My cousin is 5'11" and I'm somehow taller than him. My shoes could be frauding my height to 6'+, I wear superstars

What are uppers?

In white neighborhoods my mogging drops and i don't mog everyone.

Idk tbh I might be taller than I think. My cousin is 5'11" and I'm somehow taller than him. My shoes could be frauding my height to 6'+, I wear superstars

What are uppers?

In white neighborhoods my mogging drops and i don't mog everyone.

if we mean the same superstars, they aren't frauding much tbh.

ofc in the ethnics neighborhood you heightmog the genetically short ppl xD. but yea its a matter of fact in which society you hang around. where you can statistically see how tall you are compared to the majority is at festivals, events or in the public transports.

uppers are drugs that give you an activating push and boost your self esteem (cocaine, ADD prescription, etc.)

if we mean the same superstars, they aren't frauding much tbh.

ofc in the ethnics neighborhood you heightmog the genetically short ppl xD. but yea its a matter of fact in which society you hang around. where you can statistically see how tall you are compared to the majority is at festivals, events or in the public transports.

uppers are drugs that give you an activating push and boost your self esteem (cocaine, ADD prescription, etc.)
I still mog in white neighborhoods tho, but I get mogged from time to time

• So Sad
Lets settle this:
slaying is a game. To even PLAY the game, you need height. If you aren't 6ft forget about playing
then face determines the game difficulty, the game difficulty decreases with how good looking you are.
If you are model tier, it is literally on tutorial mode.

Oh and if your face doesn't meet atleast normie standards then you are disqualified from the game regardless of your height

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Luciano
Lets settle this:
slaying is a game. To even PLAY the game, you need height. If you aren't 6ft forget about playing
then face determines the game difficulty, the game difficulty decreases with how good looking you are.

Oh and if your face doesn't meet atleast normie standards then you are disqualified from the game regardless of your height
So you're telling me a 5psl 6'0 guy can slay and a 6psl 5'10 can't :lul:

So you're telling me a 5psl 6'0 guy can slay and a 6psl 5'10 can't :lul:
He can, idk about the real 'limit' but a certain height is necessary for 'playing' the game

You can't see your own face during it. I used to feel so good mogging someone by even an inch (Manlets will get this, mogging someone when you're a manlet is the best feeling in the world), but now I don't.

Face mogging is much more apparent in pictures, height mogging is more apparent to yourself. This si why height mogging feels more brutal. If you look at a picture of you standing next to someone you mog in height but they have a better face, you feel ogre and inferior.

And guess which ones foids see? They don't see from your POV, they see you how the camera sees you. That's why face>all, for those who don't believe it.

If you're under 6'0, don't feel bad for being a manlet. The 6'0+ people don't see them see themselves the same way as you do when they height mog someone. A 6'0+ person just thinks, "Yeah I'm taller than average so it's not suprising", but a 5'9 would think, "Ha I'm finally taller than someone what a manlet lmao", because them height mogging doesn't happen as often.

TL;DR
Face > Height
Realized this after frauding 6'0, but getting mogged by a 5'9 normie. Felt good at first, but someone took a picture of both of us together and I felt so ogre.

You know I was sceptical at first that face>all, but it dawned on me today that faces really are the most important feature.

I personally wouldn't even give a girl a chance if she was hideous, but a cute face can make up for a lot of things.

• +1
That pussy is dumpsterpussy

He can, idk about the real 'limit' but a certain height is necessary for 'playing' the game
That's retarded. There' plenty of sub 6 foot kids at my school that slay jfl

Lets settle this:

Yeah this is all complete nonsense.

• +1
I’m 5ft 2 I don’t even mog the toilet feels bad

• JFL