Height mogs are insignificant unless 4+ inch difference.

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Before you were on this website/blackpilled did you even think about being height mogged? I didn't, and most normies don't give a fuck if you're 2 inches taller and they probably don't even realize it

At 4 inches taller than someone you can see the top of their heads, at 5 inches you can see over them. This is when it becomes significant and noticeable that someone is bigger than you, any less than that and it does not matter. Face > Everything at this height. If someone is 3 inches taller than you, but you have a wider frame, you will be perceived as larger to most people.

This is what 6'1 looks like next to 6'3. There is virtually no difference at all, it is not at all perceivable unless you're literally standing back to back, and even then its insignificant. When I wear my lifts and boost to 6'1, my and my brother (6'3) look nearly identical in pictures and videos. If you're above 6'0, height does not matter. If under it just wear lifts. Even if you're above it, you should still wear lifts unless you're 6'3 or above

This is 5'11 next to 6'3, the difference becomes much more noticeable now. This (4 inches) is where normies will start to notice that you are smaller than this person as well as the taller guy will start to be able to see over your head, and having to look up to them will make you feel small.

Height importance is over estimated in PSL, I cringe everytime 6'3+ tallfags make threads about how they saw someone at the gym who was 6'6 and it made them sad :(

If you're 6'0+ and have a good body you do not have to worry about your body anymore, at that point it is your face if you can't get women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Pietrosiek, retard and 8 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Heirio
talked about this before. legit completely. this is why I said that 6 foot 4 + is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1551
I'm 6'3'' so I literally never ever thought about someone height mogging me because if they did they were most likely in too tall category tbh. But I'd say people can tell who's taller when there's about 2 inches difference. Someone at my work was 6'1' ' I'm 6'3'' and some one was like who's taller you or him and someone else interjected and was like dogs is taller. So it's not completely obvious but noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Even a 2 inch difference is pretty noticeable don't use graphs to justify your coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 470
I'm 6'3'' so I literally never ever thought about someone height mogging me because if they did they were most likely in too tall category tbh. But I'd say people can tell who's taller when there's about 2 inches difference. Someone at my work was 6'1' ' I'm 6'3'' and some one was like who's taller you or him and someone else interjected and was like dogs is taller. So it's not completely obvious but noticeable.
Yes but the point is that someone still asked which one of you were taller because it isn't that obvious. My point is that it isn't a mog, ie alpha male dominating another male purely off size/looks. No one looks at you standing next to your 6'1 coworker and thinks "wow that guy makes the other one looks small" which is the entire point of the word mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FailedNormie
It's not though. Maybe to your retard brain but my point is that 2 inches isn't a significant difference to anyone besides psltards
You are a fucking idiot this is nothing to do with PSL related. Go out and public and see a 6ft and a 6'2 man. I'm 6ft and my dad is 6'1.5 and he height mogs me into oblivion. I was being generous saying 2 inches. If you stepped outside you would realize even a 1 inch difference is noticeable

It's over if you're 5'8, and after that it's all face

caring about height is fake and gay if you're at least normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and FailedNormie
You are a fucking idiot this is nothing to do with PSL related. Go out and public and see a 6ft and a 6'2 man. I'm 6ft and my dad is 6'1.5 and he height mogs me into oblivion. I was being generous saying 2 inches. If you stepped outside you would realize even a 1 inch difference is noticeable
JFC you retard, i'm saying that a 6'2 man does not MOG a 6'0 man. Obviously he's TALLER, obviously he's BIGGER. What i'm saying is the shorter guy is not getting mogged in the sense that he is being dominated or intimidated by the other ones size, nor will normal people look at them standing next to each other and think "wow that guy's short" like they would if he stood next to a 5'10 guy. If your retarded fucking peanut brain can't comprehend that then fuck off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and middayshowers
JFC you retard, i'm saying that a 6'2 man does not MOG a 6'0 man. Obviously he's TALLER, obviously he's BIGGER. What i'm saying is the shorter guy is not getting mogged in the sense that he is being dominated or intimidated by the other ones size. If your retarded fucking peanut brain can't comprehend that then fuck off
Its notifiable to foids nobody gives a fuck if you're being intimidated inside or not. Mog isn't about intimidated. If its noticeable to foids then its a mog. At a 2 inches difference it is clear one person is taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's not though. Maybe to your retard brain but my point is that 2 inches isn't a significant difference to anyone besides psltards

It is tho especially to women but not to guys.
Bcs the average guy is so bluepilled they ignore eachothers looks for the exceptions for insane looking guys, tho who cares what a guy thinks about your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and FailedNormie
that's why heightmog is cope if over 6ft

Its notifiable to foids nobody gives a fuck if you're being intimidated inside or not. Mog isn't about intimidated. If its noticeable to foids then its a mog. At a 2 inches difference it is clear one person is taller
2 inches is a very negligible difference. If you're 6'0 and a girl sees you standing next to someone who is 6'2 they won't think that you're tiny because of it. My point is that there is not so much difference that people will think that you're short in comparison. If you genuinely think that people give a fuck that you're 6'0 and you're standing next to a 6'1 guy then that is a problem that is literally in your head.

It is tho especially to women but not to guys.
Bcs the average guy is so bluepilled they ignore eachothers looks for the exceptions for insane looking guys, tho who cares what a guy thinks about your looks.
Refer to my above comment. Obviously foids can tell a difference, what I'm saying is that you will not be thought of as the short guy because of it. I think people are misunderstanding my post. I'm not saying height is irellevant, I'm not saying that height mogs aren't a thing. I'm not saying height doesn't matter. I'm saying that there is no real impact that being 6'1 vs 6'3 could possibly have on your life unless you live in a city populated by 6'5 guys everywhere you fucking go

1563276733981-png.81335

Like I said, if you saw these two guys standing next to each other you would not think that the left guy is being mogged, and neither would women. Obviously women have ape brains but this difference is literally negligible in real life and actual social situations.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, middayshowers, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
kind of legit ngl

2 inches is a very negligible difference. If you're 6'0 and a girl sees you standing next to someone who is 6'2 they won't think that you're tiny because of it. My point is that there is not so much difference that people will think that you're short in comparison. If you genuinely think that people give a fuck that you're 6'0 and you're standing next to a 6'1 guy then that is a problem that is literally in your head.

Refer to my above comment. Obviously foids can tell a difference, what I'm saying is that you will not be thought of as the short guy because of it. I think people are misunderstanding my post. I'm not saying height is irellevant, I'm not saying that height mogs aren't a thing. I'm not saying height doesn't matter. I'm saying that there is no real impact that being 6'1 vs 6'3 could possibly have on your life unless you live in a city populated by 6'5 guys everywhere you fucking go
"No real impact" so much coping. The difference isn't negligible stop looking at graphs and go outside.

"No real impact" so much coping. The difference isn't negligible stop looking at graphs and go outside.
JFL keep telling me to go outside because you can't cope that the only advantage you thought you had isn't that much of an advantage at all. Keep crying FailedNormie.

1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335

No real impact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and FailedNormie
In real life it's much more brutal. I definitely feel small next to a 6'1 person.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and FailedNormie
In real life it's much more brutal. I definitely feel small next to a 6'1 person.
You feel small but in reality when people look at you next to them you do not look small. Unless you're 5'9 or a framelet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
JFL keep telling me to go outside because you can't cope that the only advantage you thought you had isn't that much of an advantage at all. Keep crying FailedNormie.

1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335

No real impact
I'm only barely 6'0 its not an advantage I'm barely passable. Keep posting these graphs and coping you absolute fucking retard.

you will, but you probably don't look as small next to him from other person's pov

that is ofcourse if difference between you two is around 2 inches, you feel small cause of eyelevel

• +1
Legit, I've always said that, unless it's a +4 inch difference and the other guy has other better features, then it isn't a real mog.

I wish I were 6'5 though ngl

• +1
I'm only barely 6'0 its not an advantage I'm barely passable. Keep posting these graphs and coping you absolute fucking retard.
Yikes, I'm getting some problematic vibes from you inkwell. Maybe that's why you have problems getting women? Try working on your personality first.
I'm 6ft and my dad is 6'1.5 and he height mogs me into oblivion.
Should've stopped reading there tbh, would've saved me time arguing with a brainlet

You feel small but in reality when people look at you next to them you do not look small. Unless you're 5'9 or a framelet
I'm a 5'11 framelet

Ben - 6'3 1/2
Cavill - 6'1

Ben+Affleck+Henry+Cavill+Launch+Bai+Superteas+sVzB4E-si1Hl.jpg

• +1
2 inches. Trust me, 5'10 to 6'0 is definertly noticable.
That site is zoomed out and looks at the whole body, if you're only looking at 2 peoples face, you can telll a 2 inch difference easily.

Ex: I get height mogged daily, but in pictures it isn't brutal. 2 inches is at the point where you can look down on someone.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and GenericChad1444
I'm only barely 6'0 its not an advantage I'm barely passable.

You're just ugly dude, 6'0-6'2 is the height of most Chads. Or you are mentally ill and you think there is a +6'4 gigachad on every corner. It's one of those two things:

You're ugly or you're mentally ill, maybe both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Heirio

1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335
1563276733981-png.81335

No real impact
Took me a while to figure out who was taller ngl.

Ben - 6'3 1/2
Cavill - 6'1

Ben+Affleck+Henry+Cavill+Launch+Bai+Superteas+sVzB4E-si1Hl.jpg
Ben is standing straight up with shoulder pulled back and henry is leaning over with shoulder rolled forward but even then, in a shoulder to shoulder picture the height difference would be obvious. IRL though, not so much. Henry also has a small head which I'm just now realizing

2 inches. Trust me, 5'10 to 6'0 is definertly noticable.
That site is zoomed out and looks at the whole body, if you're only looking at 2 peoples face, you can telll a 2 inch difference easily.

Ex: I get height mogged daily, but in pictures it isn't brutal. 2 inches is at the point where you can look down on someone.
You look down at their eyes sure, but your eye level is around their forehead.
I feel like a redditfag saying its in your head but it genuinely is, no one think you look small when you standing next to a 6'0 guy. Looking up to people just makes you feel that way.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
but your eye level is around their forehead
That's a mog then. I've been told I'm shorter thn friends when they're "only" 2 inches taller.

5'8 hard mogged by 5'10
5'10 hard mogged by 6'
6'0 mogged by 6'2

most tallcel cant accept the problem is their FACE so they blame their height

• +1
You're just ugly dude, 6'0-6'2 is the height of most Chads. Or you are mentally ill and you think there is a +6'4 gigachad on every corner. It's one of those two things:

Yeah 6'0 you mog 80% of the population. If you fail at that height it's your face :feelsbadman:

you will, but you probably don't look as small next to him from other person's pov

that is ofcourse if difference between you two is around 2 inches, you feel small cause of eyelevel
Noticeable to everyone around you when someone is a whole forehead taller than you ~ 2 inches

All of you are so fucking brainless. I'm not saying a 6'2 instantly mogs a 6'0 with a better face. I'm just saying the height difference is definitely noticeable and OP is coping extremely hard.

• +1
most tallcel cant accept the problem is their FACE so they blame their height
Yeah. You don't need to mog everyone in height

Height is a multiplyer, a 5 PSL going from 5'10 to 6'2 will gain less smv than a 7PSL 5'10 to 6'2. In order to height mog, you need atleast an equal face to the competitor.

• +1
Noticeable to everyone around you when someone is a whole forehead taller than you ~ 2 inches

All of you are so fucking brainless. I'm not saying a 6'2 instantly mogs a 6'0 with a better face. I'm just saying the height difference is definitely noticeable and OP is coping extremely hard.
I'm not coping. I can't help you if you choose to ignore everything I've said and for some reason ignore the pictures in the thread. When I'm 6'1 in lifts I don't mog someone who is 5'10. When I'm 6'1 in lifts I don't get mogged by someone who is 6'3. I didn't say the height difference wasn't noticeable, I said a 2 inch difference in real life will not affect shit.
That's a mog then. I've been told I'm shorter thn friends when they're "only" 2 inches taller.

5'8 hard mogged by 5'10
5'10 hard mogged by 6'
6'0 mogged by 6'2
They are taller but you are not being mogged. I feel like you guys don't actually know what the word is supposed to mean tbh.

I'm not coping. I can't help you if you choose to ignore everything I've said and for some reason ignore the pictures in the thread. When I'm 6'1 in lifts I don't mog someone who is 5'10. When I'm 6'1 in lifts I don't get mogged by someone who is 6'3. I didn't say the height difference wasn't noticeable, I said a 2 inch difference in real life will not affect shit.
Pictures? You mean those irrelevant graphs? You are noticeably shorter to everyone at a 2 inch difference. Take that knowledge with you as you will. It is very noticeable to everyone. If the taller man mogs you depends on how fucked up your face is. Try to quell your autism for even a second and stop posting graphs like they prove any point at all

Legit thread.

I always cringe when Aspies think 6'1 and 6'2 aren't in the same height range when there's merely an Inch of a difference between the two.

Height matters but obssesing over every little millimeter of height and calling it a Mog when some guy's just half an Inch taller than you is mental illness nothing more.

1563276733981-png.81335

Like I said, if you saw these two guys standing next to each other you would not think that the left guy is being mogged, and neither would women. Obviously women have ape brains but this difference is literally negligible in real life and actual social situations.
If you take 2 guys with the same face and body but the only difference is 2 inch of height, they would choose the taller guy. Obviously they DO realise the difference irl, its just that the majority of females do and guys dont unless they know about how much height matters.

• +1
If you take 2 guys with the same face and body but the only difference is 2 inch of height, they would choose the taller guy. Obviously they DO realise the difference irl, its just that the majority of females do and guys dont unless they know about how much height matters.
Obviously, but that isn't what the point of the thread is
Pictures? You mean those irrelevant graphs? You are noticeably shorter to everyone at a 2 inch difference. Take that knowledge with you as you will. It is very noticeable to everyone. If the taller man mogs you depends on how fucked up your face is. Try to quell your autism for even a second and stop posting graphs like they prove any point at all
I'm not reading your responses anymore, there isn't any point to. Have a good day man.

• JFL
Yes but the point is that someone still asked which one of you were taller because it isn't that obvious. My point is that it isn't a mog, ie alpha male dominating another male purely off size/looks. No one looks at you standing next to your 6'1 coworker and thinks "wow that guy makes the other one looks small" which is the entire point of the word mog.
When the one female coworker interjected there were 2 other female coworkers that said that I was taller forsure. And it was a male coworker that asked. So there is that. I think it's noticeable but does it matter THAT much, I'd say no. I think frame matters more than height, for example a 5'10'' guy that's huge with a good frame would mog a skinny 6'3'' guy like me.