Height only helps MTN+

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
I don't know why so many manlets cope with muh height. I will tell you as someone who is 6'3 that height won't do shit for you in terms of increasing your SMV. Height only starts to help you out when you have a decent or better face but if you are LTN or even worse subhuman then the only thing I can see height doing for you is prevent you from getting picked on. At least physically, I have been made fun of verbally a decent amount and still get talked to like I'm fucking sped because I act non-NT as shit.

Again, height will not do shit outside of not getting beat up, but you will still have to deal with everyone verbally bullying your ass. In terms of increasing appeal, it will do absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing.

Probably water at this point but just wanted to give my anecdotal evidence.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, buflek, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
fax face is more important

6'7 LTN or MTN is still a subhuman

I think height is the equivalent of an amazing ass on a woman. It makes great faces better, but doesn't negate a bad face.

Ugly face + amazing ass = Not really, maybe if drunk
Cute face + bad ass = Could be better, but maybe I'll take it
Cute face + mid ass = Great
Cute face + amazing ass = :aheago::aheago::aheago:

Now, from a womans' perspective looking at men:
Ugly face + amazing height = Not really, maybe if drunk
Cute face + low height = Could be better, but maybe I'll take it
Cute face + mid height = Great
Cute face + amazing height = :aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I don't know why so many manlets cope with muh height. the only thing I can see height doing for you is prevent you from getting picked on. At least physically, height will not do shit outside of not getting beat up
Being short is a death sentence which impacts every single aspect of your life from the likelihood of you being bullied in school, how many friends you have and how women percieve you, how likely you are to be robbed or assaulted, to the chances of you being hired, promoted, how much you get paid etc.

Imagine you're 5'7" and you're trying to slay.
Every single time you go to a club you spend the night getting elbowed in the face by people and shoved around the dancefloor by taller people dancing into you. At the bar and the tables people have conversations over the top of your head and spill drinks all over you because they don't even register that you're there. Women walk by in heels and they're 6" taller than you. You can't walk through the crowd because people don't even move out of the way, you have to squeeze through the gaps in-between people you're so invisible. That's what it's like going out as a short person, just ask them to describe clubbing and you'll get that exact description.

Imagine you're 5'7" and you're just living your everyday life.
Every single male you meet is taller than you and makes you feel like a child. Your boss is taller than you, all your coworkers are taller than you, your grandfather who fought in WW2 is taller than you. School children tower over you on the train and on the bus. When people walk towards you on the sidewalk they don't move they instead expect you to move because you're smaller. Every single person you meet can beat the shit out of you and they know it. Coworkers and friends blatantly disrespect you in front of other people and make jokes at your expense knowing full well you won't do shit and can't do shit. No one is intimidated by you and you know that you can't threaten anyone, scare anyone, or even stand up for yourself. If you were ever to raise your voice people would think it hilarious. Nobody respects you, ever, no matter what you do.

As soon as it gets dark literally every single male you see on the street could rob you and murder you. The mentally-ill homeless guy at the train station sees you and goes straight up to you over the 6'3" guy and starts harrassing you asking you for change. The group of drunk guys see you and decide they want to fuck with you because they can. You're physically weaker than everyone you meet and you can't run as fast either. Being a short male is functionally identical to being a woman in terms of threats of physical violence and potential for becoming a victim of violent crime. Out of all of the assaults I have treated as both a Paramedic and an ED Nurse the overwhelming majority of men who were assaulted/robbed were short, like upwards of 90%

You have absolutely no fucking idea how unbelievably shit life is as a short male, like every concievable aspect of your life is infinitely worse in ways you have never even imagined.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, SonOfDarkseid and BrahminBoss
Being short is a death sentence which impacts every single aspect of your life from the likelihood of you being bullied in school, how many friends you have and how women percieve you, how likely you are to be robbed or assaulted, to the chances of you being hired, promoted, how much you get paid etc.

Every single time you go to a club you spend the night getting elbowed in the face by people and shoved around the dancefloor by taller people dancing into you. At the bar and the tables people have conversations over the top of your head and spill drinks all over you because they don't even register that you're there. Women walk by in heels and they're 6" taller than you. You can't walk through the crowd because people don't even move out of the way, you have to squeeze through the gaps in-between people you're so invisible. That's what it's like going out as a short person, just ask them to describe clubbing and you'll get that exact description.

Every single male you meet is taller than you and makes you feel like a child. Your boss is taller than you, all your coworkers are taller than you, your grandfather who fought in WW2 is taller than you. School children tower over you on the train and on the bus. When people walk towards you on the sidewalk they don't move they instead expect you to move because you're smaller. Every single person you meet can beat the shit out of you and they know it. Coworkers and friends blatantly disrespect you in front of other people and make jokes at your expense knowing full well you won't do shit and can't do shit. No one is intimidated by you and you know that you can't threaten anyone, scare anyone, or even stand up for yourself. If you were ever to raise your voice people would think it hilarious. Nobody respects you, ever, no matter what you do.

As soon as it gets dark literally every single male you see on the street could rob you and murder you. The mentally-ill homeless guy at the train station sees you and goes straight up to you over the 6'3" guy and starts harrassing you asking you for change. The group of drunk guys see you and decide they want to fuck with you because they can. You're physically weaker than everyone you meet and you can't run as fast either. Being a short male is functionally identical to being a woman in terms of threats of physical violence and potential for becoming a victim of violent crime. Out of all of the assaults I have treated as both a Paramedic and an ED Nurse the overwhelming majority of men who were assaulted/robbed were short, like upwards of 90%

You have absolutely no fucking idea how unbelievably shit life is as a short male, like every concievable aspect of your life is infinitely worse in ways you have never even imagined.
OP just meant that height alone cannot make you attractive to women which is true.

Being a lanky guy with shit frame/mass is the same btw.