Height pattern

Venzord

Venzord

JustAHaircut
If you are almost 16 years old and 175 cm and you started puberty at 12/13 roughly. How much your final height might be, especially if your family has a history of late growth?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
doesn't matter! as alot of short copers on this site think, this is the age your growth (no matter of family history) starts to slow down, at most id think your final height would be 180cm maximum

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, looksmaxxing223 and Venzord
doesn't matter! as alot of short copers on this site think, this is the age your growth (no matter of family history) starts to slow down, at most id think your final height would be 180cm maximum
I'm putting my money on 177cm

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Venzord
Cool bro. I just want genuine answers like this. Simple and straight to the point. Not one of those either overly glazed or overly sarcastic motherfuckers

Cool bro. I just want genuine answers like this. Simple and straight to the point. Not one of those either overly glazed or overly sarcastic motherfuckers
yep! that is a answer, i said my prediction based off my life experience and why i think my prediction is accurate

i know you REALLY want to be tall but lets live in reality. be brutally truthful to yourself, remove the bias and dont be a dickhead

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
yep! that is a answer, i said my prediction based off my life experience and why i think my prediction is accurate

i know you REALLY want to be tall but lets live in reality. be brutally truthful to yourself, remove the bias and dont be a dickhead
Yes exactly. We have to be realistic. If you are above 183cm, you are already in the 4% male globally. The copes are real

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and looksmaxxing223
Yes exactly. We have to be realistic. If you are above 183cm, you are already in the 4% male globally. The copes are real
what am i coping about? this thread is about you. not me?

• +1
enitrely depends on your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Simр
what am i coping about? this thread is about you. not me?
Wasn't referring to you. Those 'funny' 'sarcastic' 5'4" dudes who copes saying its over if you are under 6'5"

• +1
Wasn't referring to you. Those 'funny' 'sarcastic' 5'4" dudes who copes saying its over if you are under 6'5"
huh, dont worry about height, im pretty tall but do just as well as my shorter friends

• +1
a good way to tell if you havent finished growing is if your feet and hands are still occasionally growing, if that's still happening to you, then you will continue to grow

huh, dont worry about height, im pretty tall but do just as well as my shorter friends
Yeah bro, I am 6'3" but trust me bro, height isn't all that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and looksmaxxing223
Yeah bro, I am 6'3" but trust me bro, height isn't all that
lol dude, it really doesnt, it doesnt change my match rate on tinder if i set either or

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, Venzord and looksmaxxing223
If you are almost 16 years old and 175 cm and you started puberty at 12/13 roughly. How much your final height might be, especially if your family has a history of late growth?
Uhh it depends how tall your parents and relatives are. Like My parents are average but dads Brother is 6'4, sisters 5'8 so I got to 6'1.75

heightmaxx