Height pill is the most brutal pill

Delons

Delons

Bronze
Legit nothing u can do about it after plates have closed. You will never be respected by anyone, your peers, family, and especially women. No matter how good you look, it does matter if your below 5’10, you get mogged by anyone 3-4 inches taller. So fucking belittling going out in public just to feel like a fucking gnome. Height becomes more important by the day, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Legit nothing u can do about it after plates have closed. You will never be respected by anyone, your peers, family, and especially women. No matter how good you look, it does matter if your below 5’10, you get mogged by anyone 3-4 inches taller. So fucking belittling going out in public just to feel like a fucking gnome. Height becomes more important by the day, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Sounds like a you problem :ogre:

Im 163 cm at 17 1/2, and on the verge of ropemaxxing. I am desperately seeking help for heighmaxxing, these insufferable restless night of agony slowly deteriorating me. I do have a limit which is leg lengthening surgery, insoles, and other bs. At birth i was born prematurely and weighed less than 8 pounds, because of this i have come to the conclusion that this has affected my hormones causing growth hormone deficiency of some sort. It is really a mental battle for me. I dont even remember the last time i saw any slight change in my stature. The one thing I am gonna do is ask my doctor about my height growth patterns and about the possibility of me having a GH deficiency. Hopefully this is the case and I can hop on some TRT and GH therapy or sum shit. At this point if this isn’t the case i might aswell burden myself from society. I fucking hate this one aspect of myself. Every day taking bs sups, working out, trying to eat good and no change at all. I really need help, emotionally and physically. Heightpill has fucked me.

Im 163 cm at 17 1/2, and on the verge of ropemaxxing. I am desperately seeking help for heighmaxxing, these insufferable restless night of agony slowly deteriorating me. I do have a limit which is leg lengthening surgery, insoles, and other bs. At birth i was born prematurely and weighed less than 8 pounds, because of this i have come to the conclusion that this has affected my hormones causing growth hormone deficiency of some sort. It is really a mental battle for me. I dont even remember the last time i saw any slight change in my stature. The one thing I am gonna do is ask my doctor about my height growth patterns and about the possibility of me having a GH deficiency. Hopefully this is the case and I can hop on some TRT and GH therapy or sum shit. At this point if this isn’t the case i might aswell burden myself from society. I fucking hate this one aspect of myself. Every day taking bs sups, working out, trying to eat good and no change at all. I really need help, emotionally and physically. Heightpill has fucked me.
Even if the doctor doesn't prescribe it just buy hgh off the internet and blast it. It's expensive and might not work but you've got you're whole life to make money and a very small time frame to potentially grow taller. Don't be a pussy just take out a loan or get a job or whatever and get it at all costs. And do your research to make sure you don't get ripped off as well. If you can't get that you can try mk677 as well. It's more legal and cheaper.