• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and chadmanlet04
If I said that she’d tell me I had no Rizz type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 51781 and Reformed
over for manlets

w rizz chat. w rizz chat. bro w rizz chat. are you fucking retarded. i cannot believe the retardation of your mind. this cannot be real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dgzty, BeanletMogger, pig_face and 8 others
If I said that she’d tell me I had no Rizz type shit
w rizz chat. w rizz chat. bro w rizz chat. are you fucking retarded. i cannot believe the retardation of your mind. this cannot be real.
At this point I’m just trolling. I legit get dms on my tiktok too so I can do this like test the limits and shi

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Foids are so dumb that they can't differentiate between 6 feet and 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
-hoeless nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
tallfags get away with saying skidibi toilet kai cenat rizz in ohio with their tinder matches

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
im 6'5 and i got called short

• +1
6'3 but no pussy for my face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Reformed
how is a near-2 m tall guy being told "holy shit, you're super tall" a demonstration of the height pill? Pretty sure a legit 197 cm guy hears comments like this by men and women on a daily basis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LooksOrDeath
Wouldn’t it be no pussy for your penis sir? Or you like face sitting?
Brother...!!!
Nah but really the dick situation is fine, but I can't even sometimes look my self in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
tara yummy is a BBL away from being ideal

• Woah
how is a near-2 m tall guy being told "holy shit, you're super tall" a demonstration of the height pill? Pretty sure a legit 197 cm guy hears comments like this by men and women on a daily basis
i do I just thought it was funny how I’m being cringe and she’s trynna ignore that bc height

tara yummy is a BBL away from being ideal
Tbh I don’t even like her, I just know foids are obsessed with her so it’s an easy convo starter

bro height pill bro height > face bro just be tall bro height height height

• +1
Depends. Some women care for height other are ok with a handsome face and avg height. But generally just be 7 inches taller than her and its fine.