Height potential

culatus

culatus

Iron
For instance, my dad is 177cm and my mom is 154… doctors claimed that I’ll be taller than my father once my growth plates close.
I’m honestly really not sure the doctor is right about my height potential.. my lifestyle is almost perfect and I really care about my sleep and what goes inside my digestive system and I cold shower everyday.. If I keep on going what will be my potential height once my plates close? I started puberty at like 12-13yo.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Quncho and 6'1Turbomanlet
U got any idea of what my potential would be?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
In a calculator it says
- Son ~ 1.75m
- daughter ~ 1.63m

My estimated height was 1.83m,
But I am exactly 1.80m barefoot

• +1
In a calculator it says
- Son ~ 1.75m
- daughter ~ 1.63m

My estimated height was 1.83m,
But I am exactly 1.80m barefoot
Doctors are fucking shit at height, i was guessed to be 6'5, 6'1.0 at 15 haven't grew since 13🔨🦴🦴🔨🔨

ITS FUCKING OVER

• +1
im like 5’9 im 15
Its dogshit, u wont grow a millimeter if your 5,9 and your dad 5.8, start moneymaxxing for leg lengthening surgery or it’s over

• +1
I have been 5'8 from 16 years old now its been two years and not an inch taller but my dad is a bit shorter than urs, face is the only hope.

• +1
I have gained a cm during from 18 to 19

• +1
my dad is 5’9.7 the formula your using for height is wrong. My dad is like 5’10 and doctors told me if I took care of sleep and my nutrition I’d surpass 5’11.

• +1
I really take care of my sleep and nutrition I’ll tell you that..

• +1
dont think to much about it, my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'7 docs predicted my height would be 5'9. Im 6'2 at 15 and still growing.

• +1
my dad is 5’9.7 the formula your using for height is wrong. My dad is like 5’10 and doctors told me if I took care of sleep and my nutrition I’d surpass 5’11.
What formula am I using;
Don't listen to doctors telling you what height you're going to reach.