height prediction

Pubertymaxxer3

Pubertymaxxer3

Solstice
how tall will i be if i am 5'8 at 14. father is 5'10 and mother 5'5.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bro wtf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4645, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
oh and should i get gh

@JustTrynaGrow

Maybe 6’2” who knows; your parents are my parents height and I’m 6’2”

• Woah
Ok so I used my advanced secret formula and according to my calculations you will be about 5’6”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Alvik, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
youll be 5’10 according to formula

strong 28th post

and no one knows bro without knowing how far along your puberty you are

• JFL
honestly you'll never really truly know

you are definitely still growing

i say eat a lot, sleep a lot, play sports, and consider taking gh boosting supplements (for ex: hgh, mk667, and or other hgh boosting shit)

i've seen a lot of irl cases where the son grows taller than the father because of better nutrition (mainly in ethnics since their diets are worse compared to the west's but you get the point)

• Woah
mom is around 4'9, dad is around 5.6 and I managed to come out 5.10, lifefuel for u

• Love it
imagine how subhumans my parents were to decide and have children at that height.. or how stupid my mom is for not marrying a rich 6'4 chad

luckily i plan to get at 6'2 with LL

• Love it
imagine how subhumans my parents were to decide and have children at that height.. or how stupid my mom is for not marrying a rich 6'4 chad

good luck buddy

• Love it
Reactions: goodman78
no one can predict brah, you could be shorter than ur father

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pubertymaxxer3
5'8.0000001

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pubertymaxxer3
5'10. I was that height at 14 as well and I reached my dads height of 5'10.

• Woah
my dad is 6 foot and mom is 5'2 and I am 5'8

you have so much potential at 14 wtf

if you don't have perfect eating/sleep/exercise patterns after viewing this throughout puberty you're giving up so much

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero and Pubertymaxxer3
at 7 i was predicted to be 6'4

at 10 i was predicted to be 6'3

at 13 i was predicted to be 6'0

at 14 i was predicted to be 5'10

im 5'9 at 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, middayshowers and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie
who the fuck cares.. just do everything you can to heightmaxx and it is what it is. wouldn't recommend supplements unless turbomanlet, try natural gh boosting
what the actual fuck. for real? I'd literally kill to be on this site at 12 (not literally for the fbicels here)

who the fuck cares.. just do everything you can to heightmaxx and it is what it is. wouldn't recommend supplements unless turbomanlet, try natural gh boosting

what the actual fuck. for real? I'd literally kill to be on this site at 12 (not literally for the fbicels here)
Is there hope at 14

it isn't always doomed to fail, for example if you had vagina then it's ok. also 5'10 is pretty respectable

Th

For women they are perfectly fine from 4’11 to 6’ lmfao they can get away with anything
I forgot they have vaginas

14? brother, blast growth hormone immediately, the potential you have at that age is insane.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
it isn't always doomed to fail, for example if you had vagina then it's ok. also 5'10 is pretty respectable
5'10 isnt even 180cm bro.. shit height in 2020.. its not only the height my dad got all the shit characteristics, i got all of the good ones from my mom

5'10 isnt even 180cm bro.. shit height in 2020.. its not only the height my dad got all the shit characteristics, i got all of the good ones from my mom
yeah it's kind of the manlet cutoff but it won't kill you in and of itself :feelsokman: I'd be more than happy to be 5'10 with those parent heights tbqhngl

yeah it's kind of the manlet cutoff but it won't kill you in and of itself :feelsokman: I'd be more than happy to be 5'10 with those parent heights tbqhngl
its the invisible height, nobody bullies u, nobody notices u exist...once i fix my face i will get to 6'1 for start and 6'2 final height

14? brother, blast growth hormone immediately, the potential you have at that age is insane.
Cant get gh in this shithole country