Height prediction

SyrianKiddo

SyrianKiddo

Iron
turned 14 twelve days ago, 5'7, dad is 5'3 due to hormonal problems and mom is 5'3, most of my relatives are tall, (my grandfather was 6'3, my dads brother is 6 foot.)
im arab but im white, i have alot of european ancestory, my mom is levantine and my dad is fully arab.

I would say i hit puberty at 11-12, i legit started growing a mustache starting from those ages but really no other signs of puberty? is that genetics or just early puberty, was 5'3-5'4 last year. im slightly skinny, but i would say more normal, if any more information needed ask.

is it over for me?

what can i do to boost my height? i want to be 6'0-6'3 (would be happy with 5'11 even) anything i should take or do? please let me know.

you can reach a decent height and your really young, I’d say enjoy life but rlly if you wanna get tall do HIIT and keep your nutrition good with lots of proteins. Play sports like basketball and take supplements like calcium k2+d3 and etc. look into Masai jumps as well. If this doesn’t work hop on IGF-1 but rn your too young for that.

• +1
Reactions: SyrianKiddo
you can reach a decent height and your really young, I’d say enjoy life but rlly if you wanna get tall do HIIT and keep your nutrition good with lots of proteins. Play sports like basketball and take supplements like calcium k2+d3 and etc. look into Masai jumps as well. If this doesn’t work hop on IGF-1 but rn your too young for that.
can i take these supplements now?

wouldnt it be too late if an adult asked this question? use ur brain dumbass
The only way you can tell if it’s too late is by getting a growth plate X-ray. Assuming you hit puberty at 11, your growth plates might close at 15. This is just an educated guess, so consider starting HGH and GH secretagogues.

• +1
The only way you can tell if it’s too late is by getting a growth plate X-ray. Assuming you hit puberty at 11, your growth plates might close at 15. This is just an educated guess, so consider starting HGH and GH secretagogues.
thanks for being honest, but if you had to take a guess, looking at my relatives height, what height would you think i could possibly get to? my dad was supposed to be tall but had hormonal problems, does that affect me?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
can i take these supplements now?
I think so, don’t take IGF-1 you don’t need it yet. Focus on K2+D3(you can take this at any age just when you buy it check the instructions at the back of the bottle and don’t overdose) and make sure you eat a lot, if you try to be lean at this age you won’t get tall, also HIIT increase growth hormones naturally so try making track and field a hobby, also play sports like basketball. Calcium is also safe to take just check the instructions at the back of the bottle when you buy it. Also most people say drinking milk won’t do anything but I was short and now I’m 6”1 and I think me drinking a shit ton of milk made a difference, so make sure to drink milk as well. This is all you can really do, imo you are going good on height

• +1
also are these supplements safe for my age?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
thanks for being honest, but if you had to take a guess, looking at my relatives height, what height would you think i could possibly get to? my dad was supposed to be tall but had hormonal problems, does that affect me?
You might have a deficiency like him so it’s hard to tell…

• +1
I think so, don’t take IGF-1 you don’t need it yet. Focus on K2+D3(you can take this at any age just when you buy it check the instructions at the back of the bottle and don’t overdose) and make sure you eat a lot, if you try to be lean at this age you won’t get tall, also HIIT increase growth hormones naturally so try making track and field a hobby, also play sports like basketball. Calcium is also safe to take just check the instructions at the back of the bottle when you buy it. Also most people say drinking milk won’t do anything but I was short and now I’m 6”1 and I think me drinking a shit ton of milk made a difference, so make sure to drink milk as well. This is all you can really do, imo you are going good on height
what type of milk did you drink?

You might have a deficiency like him so it’s hard to tell…
if he was genetically supposed to be tall, but had a condition that fucked up his hormones which made him not grow as much, does that change his genetics for his future kids?

what type of milk did you drink?
Normal milk, Also I forgot to say this but add a 2 or 3 teaspoons of honey in your cup of milk, it was a game changer for me. Drink every night do all the other stuff I told you everyday( k2+d3, calcium, HIIT, basketball, etc) and one last point don’t do heavy lifting wait a year or 2.

• +1