height predictor predicted my height

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I remember using one years ago, and now I'm at the same height it said I was gonna be (5'9-5'10). I'm 100% sure I'm done growing now and I'm fine with 5'9 tbh

I remember using one years ago, and now I'm at the same height it said I was gonna be (5'9-5'10). I'm 100% sure I'm done growing now and I'm fine with 5'9 tbh
Its cope. When I plugged in my measurements and parent's height 3 years it said I'd be 5'7" because I was 5'6.5" at the time. I'm 5'10" now.

was it an internet calculator of height? Antinous is researching sites that correctly or more accurately predict height growth for young people from fifteen to sixteen, so whatever.

was it an internet calculator of height? Antinous is researching sites that correctly or more accurately predict height growth for young people from fifteen to sixteen, so whatever.

yeah it was an internet calculator

Height calculators are cope

Was supposed to be 5 10

ended up 6

maybe im ok with this

incel trait: using height predictor