Height question

G

gyriakos

Iron
18 y/o currently. I can take Aromasin till 19 to keep my growth plates open. Is it worth it? I plan on injecting HGH too at 19, can't do it now for a reason :feelswah:

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @zv1212

And @FreakkForLife bhai add me to the Telegram group too I need it more urgently than anyone else:hnghn:

18 y/o currently. I can take Aromasin till 19 to keep my growth plates open. Is it worth it? I plan on injecting HGH too at 19, can't do it now for a reason :feelswah:

It is worth it as long as you don't have adverse side effects

• +1
Reactions: gyriakos
Don't wait til 19 silly yakhi

• So Sad
Don't wait til 19 silly yakhi
This is really the best I can do as of now :feelswah: One more question, can I take peptides instead of HGH as I am low on money. Skeptical about it because I heard somewhere that they aren't able to reproduce the same results as HGH
@zv1212 @FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir

It's probably cope. How much have you grown in the past year?

2.5 inches. Still can notice visible growth, but it's slow
May not be cope then if your still growing significantly. Good luck, It could be worth it.

• +1
dam, you need to get on some kind of hgh like now. just get on mk677 its easy and fast. if you can add in some peptides at the same time.

This is really the best I can do as of now :feelswah: One more question, can I take peptides instead of HGH as I am low on money. Skeptical about it because I heard somewhere that they aren't able to reproduce the same results as HGH

Whats ur height? And how much height do u want?

Did u get xrays?

Yeah aromasin is worth it,pm me for dosage

Whats ur height? And how much height do u want?

Did u get xrays?

Yeah aromasin is worth it,pm me for dosage
Bhai do you have a Discord, Instagram account or something. Need to ask you a few questions, will probably need your help in the future too. Won't be too annoying, I promise :feelswah:

Peptides are cope buy hgh

Why can't you get it? And price is irrelevant and the increase in actual growth hormone relative to price is still better for HGH

UU c
May not be cope then if your still growing significantly. Good luck, It could be worth it.
U can grow then most likely.

U could run hgh but it would cost 200-300$ per month while Peptides would cost u 40$ per month from china (the seller is good, don't worry).
But u will have to inject peptides 2-3 times a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
UU c

U can grow then most likely.

U could run hgh but it would cost 200-300$ per month while Peptides would cost u 40$ per month from china (the seller is good, don't worry).
But u will have to inject peptides 2-3 times a day
Could you add me to the telegram? @waterluvr