Height question

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
I walk around at 186 cm in public(this includes shoes) aerosol can method, is this enough for tall halo in US(i can pull girls solely from height)

only barefoot height matters,your 5'11 barefoot thats danm near average you dont stand a chance

Yeah you'll be seen as tall. Not gigachad mogger tall but firmly on the tall side. What's the "aerosol can method"?

Yeah you'll be seen as tall. Not gigachad mogger tall but firmly on the tall side. What's the "aerosol can method"?
you get near a wall and put an aerosol can on your head and write down the lowest point the can is at then measure it, watch celebheights youtube vid abt it. just curious if i’m seen as tall, what is seen as gigachad mogger tall?

you get near a wall and put an aerosol can on your head and write down the lowest point the can is at then measure it, watch celebheights youtube vid abt it. just curious if i’m seen as tall, what is seen as gigachad mogger tall?
I've got a stadiometer, was just curious about the term. As for minimums of chad height: in the US 6'1, Western Europe 6'2, outside the West 6'0. Overall ideal is 6'3, maybe 6'4 but that is the beginning of too tall in some places.

Last edited:
I've got a stadiometer, was just curious about the term. As for minimums of chad height: in the US 6'1, Western Europe 6'2, outside the West 6'0. Overall ideal is 6'3, maybe 6'4 but that is the beginning of too tall in some places.
your talking abt barefoot or shoes ? i know everyone wears shoes but some wear thicker shoes than others, so i assume you mean 6’2 in shoes in the US is the start of mogger right?

your talking abt barefoot or shoes ? i know everyone wears shoes but some wear thicker shoes than others, so i assume you mean 6’2 in shoes in the US is the start of mogger right?
I mean barefoot, since everyone wears shoes.

Evening height since that is your lowest and that's usually when you're in clubs/bars, places where looks matter the most.
that’s fair

what abt you
About the same, 185 morning, 183 evening. Most mediocre, lukewarm height ever but could be worse I guess, 7 cm below the perfect height. I usually fraud 187-188 cm with lifts.
I might move to the Netherlands in a few years so I've been looking into LL, trying to assess how insane I am for considering it, if at all.

About the same, 185 morning, 183 evening. Most mediocre, lukewarm height ever but could be worse I guess, 7 cm below the perfect height. I usually fraud 187-188 cm with lifts.
I might move to the Netherlands in a few years so I've been looking into LL, trying to assess how insane I am for considering it, if at all.
not worth it bro, your a good height your taller than me by like a cm, and i’ve gotten called tall way too many times to not even consider breaking my legs to grow taller, what height do you get guessed as by girls and other men

5'11 - 6ft aka king of manlets, entry level footage for the tall starter pack

6'2 6'3 true barefoot? now we're starting to stand on business. halo effect warming up fr. auto beastmode with appealing face or frame

6'4 the halo in full effect, and those ~6'7 need for speed HGH nitrous boosted fellas are basically highest dominance low tier gods low celeb status on sight, girls horny and fucking from that alone

:lul: looks like some superman normie dude flunking out NBA heaven casted down back to earth w a ton of lois lane girls

Last edited:
not worth it bro, your a good height your taller than me by like a cm, and i’ve gotten called tall way too many times to not even consider breaking my legs to grow taller, what height do you get guessed as by girls and other men
With lifts I've had gotten a few "wow what are you, like 190?" comments from shorter girls, and a friend of mine who's 188 cm thought we were the same height when I was wearing lifts to look 186-187, and even though I've been around him without shoes he still considers me a tall guy and didn't comment on the difference. I guess I'll have to wait to go to the Netherlands and see how things are there.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23