height redpill

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
If you care about your future kids, get a spouse from one of these countries asap. especially if she is above 5'8

Yeah the problem is that these countries tend to be hypergamous/sexually liberal. Even if my face is above average, why would they mate with a 5’8 manlet? They could mate with a giga chad way taller than me lol

Yeah the problem is that these countries tend to be hypergamous/sexually liberal. Even if my face is above average, why would they mate with a 5’8 manlet? They could mate with a giga chad way taller than me lol
This is such a cope. So many guys getting brainwashed by retarded politics on the internet. Every country is hypergamous and "sexually liberal". Even super religious countries (polygamy) men will keep mistresses. The reality is your face height frame matters more than these abstract political and social theories. Yes it is true the women have many options. But who's to say that you can't just be a tryhard despite the poor odds

This is such a cope. So many guys getting brainwashed by retarded politics on the internet. Every country is hypergamous and "sexually liberal". Even super religious countries (polygamy) men will keep mistresses. The reality is your face height frame matters more than these abstract political and social theories. Yes it is true the women have many options. But who's to say that you can't just be a tryhard despite the poor odds
Being a tryhard is depressing

planning on getting 5ft9 - 5ft11 spouse

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
my dad's 6'3 and mums 5'9-10, im set.