Height research report (manlet lifefuel)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So for a few days now I’ve been wondering why people seem so tall (particularly young people). I’m 6”2 exactly barefoot, and always still felt I was getting height mogged way more than I should have considering average height, etc. So I decided to get to the bottom of this. Here is the bombshell discovery:
From a distance away or if I’m sitting down, I always perceived people to be taller than me or at least very close. However when standing on the subway or in a line or something where I’m very close to someone else, the peopel I thought height mogged me actually did NOT. I just thought they did. Try this out for yourself guys. Find someone who you think looks tall and then stand really close to them. There’s a good chance you will actually have over perceived their height from a distance. It’s not until you get within a foot or so of them that you realise the truth.
Additionally, don’t forget that eyes are positioned about three inches below our head line, and when we see people we see their heighest point from our eye level which is lower.

5"7' is 5"7'. delete thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and Phad

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Phad
I never once said 5”7 isn’t short you stupidcel
This thread is literally about perceived height. Do you think if a woman sees a man who she thinks is 6"2 from a distance approach her and he is in reality 5"7 that she won't change her opinion on him. Insults for no reason when somebody challenges your point of view are so good

its 6'2 not 6"2, its not your penis lenght

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Phad, EpicGamer and 1 other person
This thread is literally about perceived height. Do you think if a woman sees a man who she thinks is 6"2 from a distance approach her and he is in reality 5"7 that she won't change her opinion on him. Insults for no reason when somebody challenges your point of view are so good
cry me a river.
All im saying is you see how truly tall a person is up close.

√n2d2+L2n2d2+L2