HEIGHT SECRET? NBA UNBELIEVABLE GROWTH SPURTS

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
How is it possible for a lot of players to grow incredibily tall out of nowhere like even without tall parents, for me it seems like a secret, like a jewish secret growth metod which is given to basketball players in exhange for their fidelity with the jewish community and their actions.
Honestly it sounds like a great hypothesis but it could be anything, anything but natural causes i believe. It isnt just a big coincidence, it cant be.
Please if you know something about it or have another theory share it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, arabcelxxx, bloomercel and 4 others
How is it possible for a lot of players to grow incredibily tall out of nowhere like even without tall parents, for me it seems like a secret, like a jewish secret growth metod which is given to basketball players in exhange for their fidelity with the jewish community and their actions.
Honestly it sounds like a great hypothesis but it could be anything, anything but natural causes i believe. It isnt just a big coincidence, it cant be.
@nakus @bigDickBruceWayne

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
oh flip nvm read the article yeh some of them were def hgh maxing or something

• +1
probably some crazy shit that's very risky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and totototo
oh flip nvm read the article yeh some of them were def hgh maxing or something
it cant be hgh because the retards on this forum which use it grow no more than 3cm.
in nba we are talking about fucking 12 inches growth spurts

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, likenesss, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
they get into nba after the growth sport, not the other way

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and 4lt.Real
i would risk it all ngl🤣
its gotta be replacing every single hormonal axis. testicle, thyroid, pituitary, all changed with replacement therapy to ideal levels

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, likenesss and 4lt.Real
it cant be hgh because the retards on this forum which use it grow no more than 3cm.
in nba we are talking about fucking 12 inches growth spurts

• +1
tons of hormones and high doses of shit, and experimental stuff, like muscle relaxants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, midlatinocel, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
litteraly said in the article "growth spurt", they probably do lots of training, good sleep and eat many protein that helps the growth spurt. had an ebook Abt "NBA height gain" but inside it was just cycling, sprints, jumps & kicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya, Sapieeen, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
tons of hormones and high doses of shit, and experimental stuff, like muscle relaxants
saar can you give me other methods to split anastrozole in my thread (tagged u)

• +1
litteraly said in the article "growth spurt", they probably do lots of training, good sleep and eat many protein that helps the growth spurt
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:biggest cope on planet earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, 4lt.Real and likenesss
litteraly said in the article "growth spurt", they probably do lots of training, good sleep and eat many protein that helps the growth spurt. had an ebook Abt "NBA height gain" but inside it was just cycling, sprints, jumps & kicks
yes of course. nigga are you retarded don you know about this forum. literally most of forum users do that and dont grow shit, i myself do that all, sleep 12 hours (10 sleep, 2 nap) eat a lot of protein in its purest form and im not growing shit

• +1
if you could tell which shit everybody would be 6´9 nigga of course that is a lot of rare substances, we want to know which

• +1
yes of course. nigga are you retarded don you know about this forum. literally most of forum users do that and dont grow shit, i myself do that all, sleep 12 hours (10 sleep, 2 nap) eat a lot of protein in its purest form and im not growing shit
idk bro ask Michael Jordan

@Subhuman232
@IAMNOTANINCEL

if any blackie in the industry would kindly drop the stack I'd appreciate it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back