Height simulates tilt frauding?

D

Deleted member 8758

Zephir
So if you look in the mirror a tilt your face up it will slightly simulate what it's like to see below you. Since women are shorter their POV will be mostly from below, taller guys will have the low angle of their lower thirds more exaggerated. What if height is attractive for different reasons than we'd usually think?

This could be the difference between attraction in pictures vs IRL where the POV is dependent on the woman's (observer) height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Height is attractive because it's literally required for people to take you seriously. Unless you heavily compensate in other areas like frame, voice, charisma. (and big dick once you're naked with a girl)

• +1
Reactions: user47283, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others
thats why i always try to position my face down a bit. looks better overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Preoximerianas and Patient A
Height is attractive because it's literally required for people to take you seriously. Unless you heavily compensate in other areas like frame, voice, charisma. (and big dick once you're naked with a girl)
Is it respect or sexually attractive in itself? I get the feeling it's more if a multiplier that increases the presence of a person.

other way around. tilt frauding simulates height. or rather tilting the camera in pics. it works because holes are very simple minded and can't deduce that the phone may be positioned anywhere. same as lifts or slope frauding or stair frauding. remember the brutal leo bezos mog? that's just stair frauding. in reality leo barely mogs bezos by 8cm (except skullmog) but it looked immense because bezos was on lower elevation and it went giga viral to the point of bezos giving leo a death threat over it on the internet :lul::lul: this is how simple minded holes and normies are

tilting your head is giga retarded and is in no way a looksmax. makes you look subhuman and if you had nct
jfl if you aren't slopemaxxing I always map out the path in front of me and walk on the highest elevation whenever possible. this is even more important when just standing around and requires preceding analysis of where to arrive. this fools 95%+ of holes due to their abysmal IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8758 and SplendidChap
my negative canthal tilt disappears when taking selfies from below. the same applies for women who are shorter than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
So if you look in the mirror a tilt your face up it will slightly simulate what it's like to see below you. Since women are shorter their POV will be mostly from below, taller guys will have the low angle of their lower thirds more exaggerated. What if height is attractive for different reasons than we'd usually think?

This could be the difference between attraction in pictures vs IRL where the POV is dependent on the woman's (observer) height
you'll look retarded, people who walk like that they're really trying to do something by tilting

you'll look retarded, people who walk like that they're really trying to do something by tilting
Im saying that simulating it can help show the point Im making about POV. Im not saying to habitually do it at all. Im describing that height halo might be more about POV of the face since features look better. I think this is because viewing the face from lower angles hides downgrown faces because you are meeting the face at a lower level.

What Im theorizing is that height halo is really just a unintended form of face frauding perceived from the POV of the person below.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
good thing i’m 5’5 so i don’t have to tilt my head down all the time like a autist

• +1
this is fuckin looking too much into it, height is attractive not cuz it muh accentuates lower third but because it is indicative of big alpha maleness (y)

• +1
Im saying that simulating it can help show the point Im making about POV. Im not saying to habitually do it at all. Im describing that height halo might be more about POV of the face since features look better. I think this is because viewing the face from lower angles hides downgrown faces because you are meeting the face at a lower level.

What Im theorizing is that height halo is really just a unintended form of face frauding perceived from the POV of the person below.
I missed a word.
Edit: you'll look retarded, people who walk like that look like they're really trying to do something by tilting.

• +1
i can see how bugeyed i am when i tilt my head up its over :lul::lul:

• +1