Height Steroids

Schumac09

Schumac09

Iron
Hey I’m almost 16 and I am 5’3. I have a doctors appointment soon and if my growth plates are open on an X-ray I might be able to take some steroids if my doctor says it’s safe. What are the best steroids for increasing height that aren’t dangerous.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Solution
schizo echochamber
No steroids for height. Growth hormone only, he will prescribe it to you for a short amount of time since you’re old to be taking the that stuff, no much potential, if your parents support it you’ll be on it for like 6 months to a year from prescription. After that you can order HGH online, most roid labs sell it, I have a trustable source if you want, as always, expensive. Mark this as solution.
growth hormone obviously. It literally says in the name. You probably don'
t even have to get it illegally if you are discussing this with your doctor already

Hey I’m almost 16 and I am 5’3. I have a doctors appointment soon and if my growth plates are open on an X-ray I might be able to take some steroids if my doctor says it’s safe. What are the best steroids for increasing height that aren’t dangerous.
growth hormone is better than any steroid actually 5'3 you probably won't have a very hard time getting it prescribed

What do I tell my doctor to prescribe it to me
he is going to prescribe it to you if you are deficient
basicly youre going to do a blood test and if you gh levels are not normal for someone your age you get it
if they are normal you are fucked because even if you take it without a prescription its not going to do anything
good luck bhai

he is going to prescribe it to you if you are deficient
basicly youre going to do a blood test and if you gh levels are not normal for someone your age you get it
if they are normal you are fucked because even if you take it without a prescription its not going to do anything
good luck bhai
But considering my height is it likely my levels are fucked up or could they just be normal

But considering my height is it likely my levels are fucked up or could they just be normal
well that depends on your genes
if your parents are 5'3 aswell dont get excited because youre not getting it
if your family is normal height then youll problably get it

You lowkey might get it prescribed Human Growth Hormone depending on blood test that the doctors WILL do
The day before; DONT SLEEP AND DONT EAT CARBS OR FATS, just protein and fruits

The amount they will give you depends on your bloods. Ideally you want 6iu + per day

• +1
Reactions: Schumac09
You lowkey might get prescribed Human Growth Hormone depending on blood test that the doctors WILL do
The day before; DONT SLEEP AND DONT EAT CARBS OR FATS, just protein and fruits

The amount they will give you depends on your bloods. Ideally you want 6iu + per day

well that depends on your genes
if your parents are 5'3 aswell dont get excited because youre not getting it
if your family is normal height then youll problably get it
Well my dad is 5’7 and my mom is like 5’0. Is there really no other way if my levels are normal

Do you think I should get it prescribed or buy it somewhere else
Try to get it prescribed, if that doesn't work you should kill your doctor and devour his corpse/ buy it somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet, schizo echochamber and Schumac09
No steroids for height. Growth hormone only, he will prescribe it to you for a short amount of time since you’re old to be taking the that stuff, no much potential, if your parents support it you’ll be on it for like 6 months to a year from prescription. After that you can order HGH online, most roid labs sell it, I have a trustable source if you want, as always, expensive. Mark this as solution.

• +1
Reactions: Schumac09
Solution