Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
5"7 and under - over
5"8-5"9- minimum
5"10-5"11- average/decent
6"0-6"1- ideal
6"2-6"3- god
6"3+= over

why i think 6"0-6"1 is ideal because its a good balance of being able to build a natural physique and have good frame proportional to that height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC, mehman, Deleted member 18325 and 11 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deprived
Is
5"7 and under - over
5"8-5"9- minimum
6"0-6"1- ideal
6"2-6"3- god
6"3+= over

why i think 6"0-6"1 is ideal because its a good balance of being able to build a natural physique and have good frame proportional to that height.
this with or without normal shoes on?

5"7 and under - over
5"8-5"9- minimum
6"0-6"1- ideal
6"2-6"3- god
6"3+= over

I agree that is hard to have good proportions, good muscle insertions, and to fill out your frame above 6'3.. To say it is over if you are above that is idiotic to say the least. Height doesn't become freakish until 6'6 or 6'7. Even then those guys will still have high appeal if they are mtn or above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 2 others
I agree that is hard to have good proportions, good muscle insertions, and to fill out your frame above 6'3.. To say it is over if you are above that is idiotic to say the least. Height doesn't become freakish until 6'6 or 6'7. Even then those guys will still have high appeal if they are mtn or above.
over in terms of physique because its rare to find someone taller then 6 3 with good pysiques or frames

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I'm 5'11 barefoot, 6'0-6'1 in shoes and I would say the ideal is 6'2-6'4 barefoot based on social experiences. But height is more like a threshold that once you pass it loses a lot of importance, compared to face which always important. For example I don't really feel mogged standing next to someone 6'2 if they are uglier than me, because we both pass the height threshold for most women and it's more about face at that point.

So yes being really tall is ideal but there are diminishing returns to height past 6 foot or so. Height is more of a crucial issue for guys 5'9 and under.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, justinzayn, AscendingHero and 5 others
I'm 6'5 it's over:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
I'm 6'5 it's over:feelswhy:
In terms of physique aesethetics yes but overall it wont impact your other parts of life like social events or mogging size wise.

6"2-6"3 - ideal
5"8-5"9 - minimum agreed

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
6"2-6"3 - ideal
5"8-5"9 - minimum agreed
that has been listed as god tier but at that height for some ethnics like asians they will start to appear lanklets and no roids gonna save em...

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I'm 5'11 barefoot, 6'0-6'1 in shoes and I would say the ideal is 6'2-6'4 barefoot based on social experiences. But height is more like a threshold that once you pass it loses a lot of importance, compared to face which always important. For example I don't really feel mogged standing next to someone 6'2 if they are uglier than me, because we both pass the height threshold for most women and it's more about face at that point.

So yes being really tall is ideal but there are diminishing returns to height past 6 foot or so. Height is more of a crucial issue for guys 5'9 and under.
very wise man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and LightSkinNoob
6'6 - 6'8 is perfect ideal but anything 6'2+ is a solid great height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, AscendingHero and johncruz12345
caging at the manlet cope in this thread. as if "physique" fucking matters at above 6'3. you legit think women fucking care about ur cope gymcel meme when ur literally towering over her making her primally understand that you mog. but continue ur 5'7 rant about 6'0 being ideal JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nigga 6 ft 2 aint GOD.

There are 13 year olds taller than you,although rare