Height vs Face vs Frame

NeanderthalMax

NeanderthalMax

Just don't shower, bro
*Barefoot, non-inflated height in the afternoon. You would add 4 cm (1.5 inches) due to people lying about their stats.*

Up to 172 cm (5'8): Height > Face > Frame
172 cm (5'8) to 185 cm (6'1): Face > Height > Frame
Above 185 cm (6'1): Face > Frame > Height

If you are under 172 cm height is your bigger problem.

After 185 cm, having a good face and body becomes much more important than having extra height, unless you are going for tall girls 178 cm+ (5'10+).

Of course, extra height is always a plus so don't worry big fellas on this forum. What I am saying is that once you are legit 185cm+ 95-99% of women will care more about your body and face than a couple of extra inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, goat2x, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
tbh I think frame becomes more important than height before you mentioned. I would rather be 5'10 with a 22 inch bideltoid than 6'2 with an 18 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
after 5'10 frame and face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, goat2x, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
height first face second body third for life quality, a lot of people with bad sex lives are short, leaving them behind for good, moving out of there is more important than the best experiences cause your going to ride to wave longer

face is king but your competing against other people, id rather compete against less miserable people who feel safe

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
if you are above 5ft 6, face>height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joao, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 10524
tbh I think frame becomes more important than height before you mentioned. I would rather be 5'10 with a 22 inch bideltoid than 6'2 with an 18 inch bideltoid

Height is frame. You would be near mr olympia mass at 22 bideltoid 5'10

Your examples has nothing To do with reality. If someone is tall all they need To do is eat and lift and they Will framemog anyone 3+ inches shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Hightwolf
Height is frame. You would be near mr olympia mass at 22 bideltoid 5'10

Your examples has nothing To do with reality. If someone is tall all they need To do is eat and lift and they Will framemog anyone 3+ inches shorter
That's not what the post is about, the post isolated all three. If you are assuming frame will be proportional to height, which it usually is but not always, then of course I would answer differently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Good post

• Love it
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
Honestly people underestimate the appeal that broad shoulders have. Society talks a lot about height, but a nice v-taper brings out similar feelings in a woman that a tall guy would.

A 5'10 guy with this level of aesthetics beats most 6'3 rectangles:

Broad shoulders and narrow waist triggers the same part of the brain when guys see a girl with nice wide hips and small waist:

"Time to breed"

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy and Hightwolf