Kraken
6'5 tall subhuman vs 5'10 Goodlooking manlet
which one?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Omg lose one inche and become goodlooking or gain 4 more for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Chadeep, CursedOne and 1 other person
5'10 is only manlet if you cope/or are gay. it's below average in terms of psl but definitely not manlet

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, ChestBrah, owlofathena and 18 others
5'10 is only manlet if you cope/or are gay. it's below average in terms of psl but definitely not manlet

depends where you are. In Europe its manlet. in America its average and in Asia its above average.
Just like 4PSL is subhuman in europe, average in america and above average in Asia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Chadeep and Dinger557
Face is everything, I knew a kid 5'7 7 PSL fucked a 6'0 blonde stacy at college and she gave him signs first, brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChestBrah, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 4720 and 6 others
obviously 2nd

Retarded thread. 5'10 isnt even really manlet height, in most of Europe it would be average.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Joodz, middayshowers and 10 others
depends where you are. In Europe its manlet. in America its average and in Asia its above average.
6’5 will heightmog and framemog+with gymmaxed physique a 5’10 so bad doesn’t matter if he’s 2psl better looking it’ll be death. Plus his ceiling to ascend will be significantly higher compared to someone who’s 7 inches shorter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, Alvik, Chadeep and 3 others
i'm already 5'10 so yeah 5'10 prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Kenickie
Not a fair comparison 5'10 isnt rly short, if u wanna make it hard you should've made
6'3 5PSL

5'6 7PSL

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Just like 4PSL is subhuman in europe, average in america and above average in Asia
5'10 is absolutely not manlet height in Europe. Here in the Netherlands where the average height is 6'0 you'd only be 2 inches below average and that's in the tallest country in Europe.
Not a fair comparison 5'10 isnt rly short, if u wanna make it hard you should've made
6'3 5PSL

5'6 7PSL
That isn't hard either, its obviously the 6'3 guy. 5 PSL is decent looking and height is a looks multiplier and compliments an already good looking face. 5'6 is just too short.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, randomguy1235 and hairyballscel
6'3 5PSL

5'6 7PSL
Lmao 7 PSL any day that's almost god tier face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patrick Baitman, DharkDC and 1 other person
lmao 4 psl subhuman in europe? that doesn't sound right

Shouldve made height something like 5'7 for 6psl

6'3 5PSL

5'6 7PSL

but thats not practical, Theres not so many 5 feet 6 in current generation, parents have been raising their kids with good nutrition making them reach their max height .

6'5 tall subhuman vs 5'10 Goodlooking manlet
which one?
Tenor 3

Vs

4e6694e2547f79418ad8ed47729e3793

...What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, Chadeep, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Lmao 7 PSL any day that's almost god tier face.
5'6 height negates almost all benefits of that though. No matter how good looking you are, you need to be a certain height for women to even consider you.

why would i choose from those i am already 6psl and 6'2

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cause he’s skinny as fuck and he’s not 4 psl he needs to lift and blast a couple cycles.
Cope. Both are skinny in the eyes of women. Taller one is just uglier.
Imagine both the guys have same frame and both gymmaxxed or not gymmaxxed...
Wouldn't make much of a difference. Shorter guy would out slay taller due to Face. Too much of a difference PSL wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Vladimir makarov
Face is everything, I knew a kid 5'7 7 PSL fucked a 6'0 blonde stacy at college and she gave him signs first, brutal.
Hurts that i know a 5.3 guy who slayed mor than me and i probably dick mog him and even frame height and face mog but he aint as shy and awkward as me

Hurts that i know a 5.3 guy who slayed mor than me and i probably dick mog him and even frame height and face mog but he aint as shy and awkward as me
Brutal. Face and NT > Height and body.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Cope. Both are skinny in the eyes of women. Taller one is just uglier.
Doesn’t matter his ceiling is much higher than the other dude if he was fully gymmaxed and h
Not even kidding I know a guy probably shorter than that like 5’1 17 year old black dude who has 3-4 bodies at least and he’s like a 4/10 irl so below average but not ugly. Obviously, this guy isn’t fucking you’re typical white girl from the good part of the town, but regardless that’s mad respect and it goes against a lot of the “blackpilled people” here. I’m not saying it’s easy to get laid when you’re ugly or short but you definitely can, just got to he charismatic and most important is you’re social status be known for throwing parties, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Turkcel01, Wallenberg and Vladimir makarov
5'6 height negates almost all benefits of that though. No matter how good looking you are, you need to be a certain height for women to even consider you.
5'8+ you'll be considered. 6'0+ chick magnet.

5'10 is absolutely not manlet height in Europe. Here in the Netherlands where the average height is 6'0 you'd only be 2 inches below average and that's in the tallest country in Europe.
broer

je weet toch dat het gemiddelde omlaag wordt gehaald door alle turken marokkanen etc

broer

je weet toch dat het gemiddelde omlaag wordt gehaald door alle turken marokkanen etc
Die rekenen ze niet mee, man. Alleen Nederlanders met twee Nederlandse ouders.

Not gonna lie I might pick 5 10 and just wear 3 inch lifts.
6 psl is god tier in real life

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep and HighIQcel
which country do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, randomguy1235 and LowTierNormie
Retarded thread. 5'10 isnt even really manlet height, in most of Europe it would be average.
Im 5'10 as a german and Im manlet in germany

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
In Europe its manlet.
It's not, mabye in the NLs. Average height in east Germany is 5'9" (not including ethnics)
I also think average height in western europe will decrease, becaue of all the mass migration (way shorter ethnic people)
Im 5'10 as a german and Im manlet in germany
maybe in northern germany in a area without ethnics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
Sure bro body and height are everything

Attachments

• 05831B4D-3E4A-4F07-8D95-4239F43DCA14.png
    05831B4D-3E4A-4F07-8D95-4239F43DCA14.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 84
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MentalistKebab and EverythingMattersCel
people that picked 6'5 dont understand the blackpill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, klamus, Chadeep and 2 others
Die rekenen ze niet mee, man. Alleen Nederlanders met twee Nederlandse ouders.
Ooooh lekker om te weten, want ik dacht dat het “gemiddelde” dan 1,87 zou zijn ofz.

No way hahahahahaha
face is REALLY important

But height??? Height can destroy an awesome face

Anything above 5'10 means you're going to be pretty much safe from being ridiculed for being short because you'll, on average, be taller than a woman. It's the easy and only choice I see.

Thread would've been a bit more interesting imo if it was something like 5'7 PSL 6 face vs 6'3 PSL 4 face because thats when you're getting into the territory of height being a significant hindrance to other otherwise attractive features as well as height possibly haloing a slightly below average face.

Last edited:
naaah, he looks exactly like a 5'9" to 5'11" guy, somewhere in this area
He looks 5’8, look at his comically short limbs and torso. There’s no way that guy is a mere 2 inches away from being 6’0.

5'11 is height of adults. youth in germany is 6 ft at average.
You might be right but it’s a baseless statement until you provide evidence for your claim. Every single source I’ve seen claims the average height there is 5’10 or 5’11.

5 feet 10 is a manlet in Germany and Nordic countries

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Anything bellow or around 5'6 is feminine, even if you're 7PSL at that height its over.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and CurryCel
It's not, mabye in the NLs. Average height in east Germany is 5'9" (not including ethnics)
I also think average height in western europe will decrease, becaue of all the mass migration (way shorter ethnic people)

maybe in northern germany in a area without ethnics jfl
yes, in northern area. ethnics are even shorter than germans. there are so much fucked hahaha

Hmm... ideally both :feelsez: