Height vs Frame. Who mogs who?

H

hytt

Master
Pofijsodfcjsoi

Suhauhs

the guy on the right has everything shit tho, the comparision is not fair (his frame is also shit btw)

the guy on the right has everything shit tho, the comparision is not fair (his frame is also shit btw)
His frame is good are you retarded? He has a much bigger frame and better muscles than the guy on the left. His thighs are also larger(which is something women look at). He has bigger shoulder to waist ratio

His frame is good are you retarded? He has a much bigger frame and better muscles than the guy on the left. His thighs are also larger(which is something women look at). He has bigger shoulder to waist ratio
the guy on the left's frame is better
Idealbody

this is a good frame, not that.

the guy on the left's frame is better
View attachment 2751787
this is a good frame, not that.
That's wrong. This guy on your pic has no chest width like the other on the right side I posted. All the ''frame'' you are seiing on this asian is because of his shoulders he has no exceptional chest width. I'm very sure of that since he is faking his frame with camera angle and not making a normal frontal pose like the guy on my pic is doing.
When you have too much shoulders without chest/superior torse width, you just look uncanny and unproportional

hes a manlet, over.

If you had to ask a foid, are you 100% sure she would say the left guy mogs?
if u had to ask a foid the guy on the right, but both will be rejected anyway

No he has shit frame and looks shorter cause of it. He has very bad proportions

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
No he has shit frame and looks shorter cause of it. He has very bad proportions
He has bigger frame you RETARD. Look at his shoulder to waist ratio and compare it HORIZONTALLY with the taller guy.

He has bigger frame you RETARD. Look at his shoulder to waist ratio and compare it HORIZONTALLY with the taller guy.
Idc, he looks shit and a manlet. No amount of muscle will help him with a shitty face like that

Idc, he looks shit and a manlet. No amount of muscle will help him with a shitty face like that
He doesn't look shit he has great frame ratio and good muscles genetics you fucking nigger. He is also better looking than the slavic looking guy

He doesn't look shit he has great frame ratio and good muscles genetics you fucking nigger. He is also better looking than the slavic looking guy
Are you that manlet?😂 anyway that tiny ginger looks like shit. No amount of muscle will compensate his lack of height and normie face

Are you that manlet?😂 anyway that tiny ginger looks like shit. No amount of muscle will compensate his lack of height and normie face
The guy on the right is an extremely famous fitness youtuber and he has millions of subscribers. No amount of cope will change reality.

The guy on the right is an extremely famous fitness youtuber and he has millions of subscribers. No amount of cope will change reality.
Ah the one who ended with an ethnic girl, now I remember. He has a tiny frame overal with his short proportions. Looks funny

Ah the one who ended with an ethnic girl, now I remember. He has a tiny frame overal with his short proportions. Looks funny
He knows his current partner since he was very young and is actually seeking a relationship with her.
His good frame, big proportions, big overall bones, white skin color, money and reputation could easily get him a Stacy.
Keep coping nigger.

He knows his current partner since he was very young and is actually seeking a relationship with her.
His good frame, big proportions, big overall bones, white skin color, money and reputation could easily get him a Stacy.
Keep coping nigger.
View attachment A5CFE369-683F-455B-8554-9ED3AFFC3FB8.webpThis is your hero right?😂 a Stacy would never love him. Looks ridiculous trying to get a bit of extra height on his tippy toes haha.
He only knows his current partner from young age, cause he couldn’t attract anything else😂 I bet you’re the same manlet and is coping so hard right now. You’re beyond cope