height

S

smallguydev

Iron
im 186 cm at 15,9 what should i do to grow more will Mk-667 increase my height ?

but you arent short
i dont know if ogremaxxing for 2-5cm would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
but you arent short
i dont know if ogremaxxing for 2-5cm would be worth it
nah growth hormone costs so much i was thinking about mk-667 and to keep insulin in normal levels i would eat cinnamon everyday

atleast i get laid unlike u lmao
hhahahahahahahahahahah you get laid in cambodia as a sex tourist you subhuman truecel hahahaha shorty short short manlet its fucking over for you ''mimimimi i cant get hgh too expensive'' WEAR SHOE LIFTS AND HOP ON HGH ASAP YOU FUCKING MANLET

hhahahahahahahahahahah you get laid in cambodia as a sex tourist you subhuman truecel hahahaha shorty short short manlet its fucking over for you ''mimimimi i cant get hgh too expensive'' WEAR SHOE LIFTS AND HOP ON HGH ASAP YOU FUCKING MANLET
get a life bro

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and lestoa
mk677 might indirectly, only if you have trouble sleeping, other than that it won't do much but make you hungry.
yes i have bad sleep schedule i sleep at3-4 am and wake up at 2pm and im also bulking so i think it would be great choice

yes i have bad sleep schedule i sleep at3-4 am and wake up at 2pm and im also bulking so i think it would be great choice
mk677/hgh will make you recover quicker, but if you have trouble sleeping in general then you need melatonin.