Height

iblamebonesngentics

iblamebonesngentics

Milklover
Does height really matter if your chad ? Me personally I think if your 6ft+ mtn your fine but facecard doesnt save you under 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Autismcel
ive gotten some alright results as a 6'4 low-mid mtn, height just straight up carried tho so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and iblamebonesngentics
you can't be chad as 5'8 no matter what your face looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, aids and iblamebonesngentics
ive gotten some alright results as a 6'4 low-mid mtn, height just straight up carried tho so idk
I'm high mtn and 6ft 1 I would be average but my height kinda brings it together

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Does height really matter if your chad ? Me personally I think if your 6ft+ mtn your fine but facecard doesnt save you under 5'8
It will always depend on the competition and in what setting. Club or something else

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Suns9999
I think in a club height is a need
I mean to be fair tho if you have a Chad face then you could do it at any height above 5 "5 because if you are close to a girl that isn't that much taller, the face card will make her stunned and sent back to another realm of reality where height is not even a thing. And then Chad can drag her home and do his thing even if he is 5 " 5.

• +1
  • JFL
I mean to be fair tho if you have a Chad face then you could do it at any height above 5 "5 because if you are close to a girl that isn't that much taller, the face card will make her stunned and sent back to another realm of reality where height is not even a thing. And then Chad can drag her home and do his thing even if he is 5 " 5.
Is the chad Damian or Drago 🤣 this is crazy work but honestly your right with a lethal face card all you need is to be a bit taller then her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and lurking truecel
Is the chad Damian or Drago 🤣 this is crazy work but honestly your right with a lethal face card all you need is to be a bit taller then her
I mean I think you can get away with being shorter aswell, I mean even girls will understand the rarity of this guy and because of that ignore the height. If you really got everything apart from height you could do anything. Just make them look at your face and they will be fascinated and intimated( in a good way, like this is to good to be true type of intimidation) . Every biological hormone is firing for them to want you. And if Drago and Damian is example of this, probably I think so

• JFL
  • +1
I mean I think you can get away with being shorter aswell, I mean even girls will understand the rarity of this guy and because of that ignore the height. If you really got everything apart from height you could do anything. Just make them look at your face and they will be fascinated and intimated( in a good way, like this is to good to be true type of intimidation) . Every biological hormone is firing for them to want you. And if Drago and Damian is example of this, probably I think so
Well said I 100% agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and lurking truecel
  • JFL
  • +1
If you have an absolute Chad face height does not matter, example Vinnie Hacker (nga is 5‘9 but could bag any bitch on earth). If you’re fucking clapped height can be beneficial, example Pete Davidson. Only solution is to be tall and make women laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Tbh from what I have seen outside anyone 5'9 and above with a good face will do just fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Suns9999 and iblamebonesngentics
If you have an absolute Chad face height does not matter, example Vinnie Hacker (nga is 5‘9 but could bag any bitch on earth). If you’re fucking clapped height can be beneficial, example Pete Davidson. Only solution is to be tall and make women laugh
where do people keep getting this misconception, he’s literally 5’11

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fusionxz and iblamebonesngentics
You need to be at least in the average range to be considered a chad or chadlite tbh. I think you could have a high psl and appeal, but if you are under 5'10 in europe it will always count as a failo and foids will notice right away that you are below average.

At least be 5'10-6'0 to sit in the average range. If you are 5'10-6'0 you can still have good room left to fraud as 6'0+ with lifts even. And gymmaxxxing will work too since your frame matters a lot and won't get overshadowed by your height, which is easily done when you are 5'8 or under.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and iblamebonesngentics
You need to be at least in the average range to be considered a chad or chadlite tbh. I think you could have a high psl and appeal, but if you are under 5'10 in europe it will always count as a failo and foids will notice right away that you are below average.

At least be 5'10-6'0 to sit in the average range. If you are 5'10-6'0 you can still have good room left to fraud as 6'0+ with lifts even. And gymmaxxxing will work too since your frame matters a lot and won't get overshadowed by your height, which is easily done when you are 5'8 or under.
That is what I have always said - 5'9 is short nowadays, 1 inch matter

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics