height

I

iBlameGenetics23

Iron
everyday i regret having an average height and not be tall, im already taller than my parents and im not that tall, but i havent grown a beard at 17 so i was wondering if my puberty still going and if i have a chance to get taller?im just coping but i really hope to get taller and stop being average, if anyone got any advice on how to softmaxx my height please let me know, im not even that obsessed with my looks but slowly my insecurity about my height is eating me, it hurts when you see some ugly lazy tall mf knowing he did nothing to deserve that.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
if you're average 5'10-6'0 then you are fine, go do softmaxxes

1) stop obsessing about your height, avg is fine. face + NT + good hair > height after 170cm
2) you don't want the girl who's obsessed only bc of your height anyway
3) having an insecurity about something is the biggest turn off for women. they can smell it instinctually. unironically acting cocky and funny like a Jon Zerka persona for example is what actually attracts women, cause it shows confidence and that you're NT. of course you need to be low-inhibmaxxed for this, and really gotten to the point of not giving a fuck anymore about anything in your life. which comes with time and experience.

women are more likely to find you unattractive/break up with you because you're bald(ing) than because of your height lol

• JFL
Reactions: watah