Heightfrauding at the beach / pool / every place you need to be barefoot

C

CD34

Banned
these are the slippers that allow you to cheat enough cm. if you also stretch before the event you will be very long

when you have to enter the water/pool I recommend that you squat or lean forward slightly, mime something. assume a position that makes people think you are justified in not towering.

1. daxton slides dr martens
The best one by far. very elegant, they fit well, not gaudy, they remind you of Birkenstocks. 4.5 cm not compressible
  1. Ugg sandals
  2. SISLEY Sandals leather
  3. Chilton sandals dr martens
  4. Myles sandals dr martens
  5. Chamarimpa Slides
Every one of these is 4-5cm legit. ( not sure on the ugg may be 3.5cm )
Unfortunately I can't give a very accurate review since I haven't bought them, as soon as I do I'll update. But in any case they are nice sandals and slippers that fit well for the pool as well as for an aperitif

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Funnyunenjoyer1 and WhoTookVendetta
Ugly ass shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, jdz6777, Hesse and 1 other person
Ugly ass shoes
I agree on the dr martens sandals but

This one are fucking fire tho.
black leather sandal is worn a lot, open, it is literally a black birkenston. you can dress it with linen trousers and a shirt, or with shorts, or with a swimsuit. and you will simply be one of the other ten thousand people with a pair of sandals that everyone at least in the seaside resort people wear, so you will not be strange. better this shit than the amnesia elavator sandals

The chamarimpa slides are just slides like every other fucking adidas slide. Idk how much they compress but it’s legit 4 to 6cm. However they cost a lot

Idk about you but i personally have no choice. I have to obligation to fraud

• +1
Reactions: B0RA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back