• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • π—›π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π—Άπ˜€π—Ί π˜„π—Άπ—Ήπ—Ή π—»π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ 𝗯𝗲 π—³π—Άπ˜…π—²π—±, π—Άπ˜'π˜€...

π—›π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π—Άπ˜€π—Ί π˜„π—Άπ—Ήπ—Ή π—»π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ 𝗯𝗲 π—³π—Άπ˜…π—²π—±, π—Άπ˜'π˜€ π—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ 😒

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie
The problem in today society is that being 5'10 is considered a bad height for foids and anything below that is just unnatractive for men and it makes foids to treat true short men as kids or friends.

So the fix would to heightmaxx every man on earth right? Imagine if every parent knew this and heightmaxxed his son to be more appealing to foids. Sadly there's no fix to heightism, let me explain: If a good part of men heightmaxxes the result would be taller women, these men daughters would be taller too and this is not avoidable.

So for the rest of times unless foids change their dating standards heightism would exist and the average height would be considered by some mentally retarded foids as short height, doesn't matter if the average height in men is like 6 foot it's still a failo if women are 5'10. Heightmaxxing forever...

If you're born a manlet even if you get LL, your son will need one too JFL :feelswhy: brutal heightpill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
β€œheightmaxxing” is the biggest cope on this forum

height is all genetics buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, murdah and Bonecel01
β€œheightmaxxing” is the biggest cope on this forum

height is all genetics buddy boyos
Yeah it's a waste of time and money with no results or barely increasing 2cm after all.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and GabachoCopium
i wonder if people like tom cruise seethe about their height? at what point is your life so good that being a manlet is no longer on your mind?

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and murdah
I feel u need to auramaxxxx or chase tall girls, seen a lot of small guys with the tall girls’ honestly I’ve seen that combo a lot.

Plus nobody want to fuck the tall girls

I feel u need to auramaxxxx or chase tall girls, seen a lot of small guys with the tall girls’ honestly I’ve seen that combo a lot.

Plus nobody want to fuck the tall girls
Because you need a big dick for that long ass pussy they have, 5 or 6 inches is nothing for them.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Because you need a big dick for that long ass pussy they have, 5 or 6 inches is nothing for them.
Long dick guys like tiny sluts to my stats

I think we all like tiny sluts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Long dick guys like tiny sluts to my stats

I think we all like tiny sluts tbh.
We all like short women yeah they are very fuckable and look cute, tall women idk if they have body it's right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed