Heightmaxing success in one month?

EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
My height on day 1 was 175 cm about 5'9
using pamorelin and 9iu hgh
Height a little over a month after 179 cm, close to 5'11
I just turned 15 a week ago and im so glad to have grown this much. I started using 25 mg of mezclizine once every 3 days and I have no sides. Facial growth is very nice, my cheekbones are a little more prominent and so is my eyebrow ridge. Since I have a pamorelin implant in my ass, my sex hormones are pretty low so in 4 months when it wears off my growth velocity will spike up for a month-ish. For now I pray to gandy that I grow 3 more cm and then after this 4 month period I I continue usage at 3iu with microdose of ai ( microdosing cuz of neurotoxicity).

I have experienced NO AGRO. just had trouble sleeping early on but now I have slept very well, much better than before.
Overall I have had a great experience on gh and I plan to give updates on my face not just my height.

REMEBER, I believe this had something to do with it, but I have Pfizer pens meaning that I can trust this gh. Some users on the forum used fucking qsc and some other shit. I personally believe Pharma grade the only way to go, fight jewish chemical, with jewish chemicals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, idkwhattoputhere, microsoft and 1 other person
Dont worry people here are still gonna call hgh cope

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
I just turned 15 a week ago and im so glad to have grown this much. I started using 25 mg of mezclizine once every 3 days and I have no sides. Facial growth is very nice, my cheekbones are a little more prominent and so is my eyebrow ridge. Since I have a pamorelin implant in my ass, my sex hormones are pretty low so in 4 months when it wears off my growth velocity will spike up for a month-ish. For now I pray to gandy that I grow 3 more cm and then after this 4 month period I I continue usage at 3iu with microdose of ai ( microdosing cuz of neurotoxicity).

I have experienced NO AGRO. just had trouble sleeping early on but now I have slept very well, much better than before.
Overall I have had a great experience on gh and I plan to give updates on my face not just my height.

REMEBER, I believe this had something to do with it, but I have Pfizer pens meaning that I can trust this gh. Some users on the forum used fucking qsc and some other shit. I personally believe Pharma grade the only way to go, fight jewish chemical, with jewish chemicals.
4cm IN A MONTH:lul: THATS 50CM A YEAR YOU FUCKING LIER :lul:

Lol they gave you hgh pen

Hard to say how much of the growth is attributed to just natural growth but a little boost of gh at your age is a interesting "experiment"

Just sleep well, eat high amounts of calcium and protein and exercise frequently. That’s your Heightmaxing.

Hard to say how much of the growth is attributed to just natural growth but a little boost of gh at your age is a interesting "experiment"
I had 900 test and 48 ish e2 at 14, so I had accelerated puberty. My bone age was 14.5 ( maybe 15 now) so take it as you will I think a lot of my growth would be attributed to the gh but who knows

Just sleep well, eat high amounts of calcium and protein and exercise frequently. That’s your Heightmaxing.
had horrid gyno and high test high e2 at such a young age. It was kinda over for my height if I didn't do nth.

I went to fucking Mexico to get it. If you take "3"months worth with a prescription tsa will let it pass, Mexico doctors will give a prescription to fucking anything
Fr?? how much was it?? i go to mexico semi often

That’s because of bad ( sedentary ) lifestyle. I live in a city where it was hard to avoid jewish chemicals and I didn't know abt it when I was 5. The reason for my gyno was unnatural so I took the unnatural route to fix it
my gyno and fucked up hormones was thanks to unnatural shit so I took the unnatural way to fix. Didn't know what to do when I was 5 and putting micro plastics in my balls

Last edited:
I'm shocked you are thinking about hormones ect at your age.whan I was 14 I was thinking about Minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I just turned 15 a week ago and im so glad to have grown
this is called puberty you stupid faggot your drugs didn't do jack shit :lul: this entire thread is just about you naturally growing what the fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why're you so retarded JFLLL

this is called puberty you stupid faggot your drugs didn't do jack shit :lul: this entire thread is just about you naturally growing what the fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why're you so retarded JFLLL
I mean quite a coincidence that I didn't grow for a year 13-14 then then I inject fucking GROWTH hormone and I grow!:lul: