Heightmaxing Success Story (CUSTOM PROTOCOLS OPEN)

barnmatrix

barnmatrix

Silver
Hey guys, I wanted to share a little success story I personally experienced with heightmaxing. I've been on this forum for quite a while now and have reacted to and commented on many peoples posts about heightmaxing, but I figured id finally make my own post / guide.

So I started heightmaxing around late 15 when my doctor measured me at 5'7 and I did some google searching to realize I was not on track to be a good height. Life was miserable, I think we all know how over it is if your that short, even GIRLS in my school were taller than me. I dont need to go into detail because I think everyone on this forum knows if your short and ugly life sucks.

Anyways I started researching if I even COULD get taller and somehow stumbled on a more plates more dates youtube video explaining how some kids were taking HGH to get taller. This is where the rabbit hole opened, and since that day I literally would spend the next three years basically immersed in the idea of getting taller. My protocol started off very basic but as I did more and more research I started modifying, adding things in, getting tested.. etc.

I was able to not only totally augment my height and am now over 6ft, but the same protocol also ascended my frame with wider shoulders, more pronounced zygos and jaw, better eye area.. etc.

This shit was literally life changing for me and what I want to emphasize in this post is that YOUR WINDOW TO DO THIS IS VERY LIMITED.

After a certain age none of this stuff will work and your only option will be surgery. So long story short im making this post because now I have an abundance of knowledge on how to do this stuff and I see a ton of ppl asking for help with their heightmaxing journey.

So for anyone who is in a similar position as I was, Im making custom protocols for yall tailored to your situation

DM @fargolde on telegram for help

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What supplements did you take btw ?
I did take a pretty extensive supplement regimen like k2 d3, msm.. etc but most of that stuff is cope, to see serious results you have to go all the way with things like GH

Hey guys, I wanted to share a little success story I personally experienced with heightmaxing. I've been on this forum for quite a while now and have reacted to and commented on many peoples posts about heightmaxing, but I figured id finally make my own post / guide.

So I started heightmaxing around late 15 when my doctor measured me at 5'7 and I did some google searching to realize I was not on track to be a good height. Life was miserable, I think we all know how over it is if your that short, even GIRLS in my school were taller than me. I dont need to go into detail because I think everyone on this forum knows if your short and ugly life sucks.

Anyways I started researching if I even COULD get taller and somehow stumbled on a more plates more dates youtube video explaining how some kids were taking HGH to get taller. This is where the rabbit hole opened, and since that day I literally would spend the next three years basically immersed in the idea of getting taller. My protocol started off very basic but as I did more and more research I started modifying, adding things in, getting tested.. etc.

I was able to not only totally augment my height and am now over 6ft, but the same protocol also ascended my frame with wider shoulders, more pronounced zygos and jaw, better eye area.. etc.

This shit was literally life changing for me and what I want to emphasize in this post is that YOUR WINDOW TO DO THIS IS VERY LIMITED.

After a certain age none of this stuff will work and your only option will be surgery. So long story short im making this post because now I have an abundance of knowledge on how to do this stuff and I see a ton of ppl asking for help with their heightmaxing journey.

So for anyone who is in a similar position as I was, Im making custom protocols for yall tailored to your situation

DM @fargolde on telegram for help
Mirin! I'm glad you were able to get taller and grow 5 inches.
Again, to everyone here, heightmaxing only works if you're actively growing. If you haven't gained any height in a year, then you're done.