Heightmaxx Lifefuel post: Gained 0.75in (or maintained morning height rather) at 23yo from taking 1500mg of glucosamine chondroitin and 6000mg of MSM

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
Here is the type of glucosamine chondroitin I take
  • Important to note the brand because when I took other brands of glucosamine sulfate (nutricost to be specific) I didn't see nearly as much height gain, I only went from 5'9.75 (which was my night height 2 months ago) to 5'10.25 (which was my night height a month ago). Now after taking MSM and that^ specific brand of Glucosamine Chondroitin I'm now 5'10.6 at night.
  • Not to mention I was also doing daily inversion hanging a month ago as well as supplementing with this bone growth supplement
  • Also like I said before most of this could be maintained morning height or legitimate growth (probably the former) but I do think its important to mention that I got an x ray done on my knees recently and did find out that my growth plates were closed.
Hope this helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and <6PSLcel
it's not really for gaining height but just maintaining it

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Here is the type of glucosamine chondroitin I take
  • Important to note the brand because when I took other brands of glucosamine sulfate (nutricost to be specific) I didn't see nearly as much height gain, I only went from 5'9.75 (which was my night height 2 months ago) to 5'10.25 (which was my night height a month ago). Now after taking MSM and that^ specific brand of Glucosamine Chondroitin I'm now 5'10.6 at night.
  • Not to mention I was also doing daily inversion hanging a month ago as well as supplementing with this bone growth supplement
  • Also like I said before most of this could be maintained morning height or legitimate growth (probably the former) but I do think its important to mention that I got an x ray done on my knees recently and did find out that my growth plates were closed.
Hope this helps
Based on this why not do decompressions on a bar and then maintain that height

• JFL
Based on this why not do decompressions on a bar and then maintain that height
Yeah I've been trying to maintain my full morning height since im 5'11 in the morning but doing daily inversion hanging/deadhanging for a 1-2m hasnt been doing anything so im gonna try to pump those numbers up and see if I get any better results

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah I've been trying to maintain my full morning height since im 5'11 in the morning but doing daily inversion hanging/deadhanging for a 1-2m hasnt been doing anything so im gonna try to pump those numbers up and see if I get any better results
Let me know OP im trynna go from 186cm to 190cm

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, coisbhai and ferbite666
Let me know OP im trynna go from 186cm to 190cm
I remember seeing this video where this dude said if you do weighted inversion hanging 2-3x a week for 15m each time, then you'll gain an inch of height. It most likely wont be permanent and you'll need to continue to hang to maintain but its better than nothing ig

I must thank God everyday for making me 6'5, threads like this make me appreciate life

Me at 5"6 not even wearing lifts anymore :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: erectiledisaster
  • Love it
Reactions: erectiledisaster
The longer I go without sex the more insane I become.

I'd hate to be normal. So I won't waste all the progress I've made. :ogre:
Yeah but wouldnt the lifts get u more sex

I remember seeing this video where this dude said if you do weighted inversion hanging 2-3x a week for 15m each time, then you'll gain an inch of height. It most likely wont be permanent and you'll need to continue to hang to maintain but its better than nothing ig
Yea im not a monkey ill just blast HGH

Yeah but wouldnt the lifts get u more sex
Nigga I gotta stay crazy get let these bitches make me normal

It's schizo szn.

Crazy niggas up

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx