heightmaxx

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
ok, you guys are gonna bash me for this but I'm 16 so I need some advice to gain some inches. My dad is 6" mom is 5'6" and I'm around 6". I need to get bigger for lacrosse because I am trying to go D1. I've been lifting but an extra 2 inches would be so crucial to me as a defender. I'm thinking about taking GH. IDK if I'm at my genetic limit or what because my sister did grow to 6" which is insane to me. From what I've heard your plates don't close until your at least 18. Can anyone refer me to some cheap GH?

>cheap
>GH

pick one

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 2205
I see a new thread like this every few days. Are you newcels really that low iq?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You'll most likely grow at least 1 more inch naturally, maybe even 2 if you just turned 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I also need at least three inches, but doing threads like this won't help because all the answers have already been given and no one will answer threads about height, but whatever

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Check out extra chromosome’s thread

Check your growth plates OP.

I'm getting my ankle checked out soon because I injured it. You think I can just ask them about my plates too because they will most likely x-ray my ankle?

Generic height thread #347.

Cheap gh = garbage.

Do you have thousands of dollars to blow?

I'm getting my ankle checked out soon because I injured it. You think I can just ask them about my plates too because they will most likely x-ray my ankle?
Not sure. Mine was checked by an endocronoligist I believe, reccomended by my pediatrician. Just ask them where to get them checked they will probably help

A
L
I
B
A
B
A

Generic height thread #347.

Cheap gh = garbage.

Do you have thousands of dollars to blow?

no. It sucks that it costs so much. Gordan Hayward, Messi, Jeremy Lin, were all fucking treated to that shit.

no. It sucks that it costs so much. Gordan Hayward, Messi, Jeremy Lin, were all fucking treated to that shit.
If it was as cheap as test everybody and their mom would be blasting it. Sadly that's not the case.

Threaten suicide to get cash for HGH lol

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn
I WOULD KILL MY MOM TO BE 6FT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMBASS YOURE NEVER GONNA BE AT A D1 SCHOOL

manlets mad
NO SHIT IM MAD WHEN TALLFAGS LIKE YOU TRY TO HUMBLEBRAG AND DOWNPLAY YOUR HEIGHT FOR ATTENTION, NO WAY YOURE GOING TO A D1 SCHOOL WHEN YOU POST ON LOOKSMAX LMFAOOOOOO COME ON MAN ITS OVER CHADS DONT EVEN KNOW REDDIT OR LOOKISM OR INCELS EXIST JUST LAY DOWN AND ROT

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
ok, you guys are gonna bash me for this but I'm 16 so I need some advice to gain some inches. My dad is 6" mom is 5'6" and I'm around 6". I need to get bigger for lacrosse because I am trying to go D1. I've been lifting but an extra 2 inches would be so crucial to me as a defender. I'm thinking about taking GH. IDK if I'm at my genetic limit or what because my sister did grow to 6" which is insane to me. From what I've heard your plates don't close until your at least 18. Can anyone refer me to some cheap GH?

You're only 16, you could have a late spurt, just stay athletic, stay explosive, and stretch a lot. Hang after squats etc. You'll probably be 6'1 at least by 18.

NO SHIT IM MAD WHEN TALLFAGS LIKE YOU TRY TO HUMBLEBRAG AND DOWNPLAY YOUR HEIGHT FOR ATTENTION, NO WAY YOURE GOING TO A D1 SCHOOL WHEN YOU POST ON LOOKSMAX LMFAOOOOOO COME ON MAN ITS OVER CHADS DONT EVEN KNOW REDDIT OR LOOKISM OR INCELS EXIST JUST LAY DOWN AND ROT
little man syndrome.

I can go D1 its called G-R-I-N-D-I-N-G, its what some people do when they want to achieve something. Posting on here has no correlation to my athletic ability whatsoever so you my friend are retarded. You must think you have to be a chad to play sports and go to a good school lol Ronaldo was a fucking ugly ass bitch until he got plastic surgery now he's the "most attractive man in the world". I'm friends with the "chads" in my school and it's not all what you think buddy lol they know what fucking reddit is and even have insecurities as well. Why tf would I make an account to brag to you guys anyway?