HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH Cheap SAM-E

rax1337

rax1337

Iron
I found an alibaba supplier that can sell me a kilo of SAM-e for around 300usd. i dont need a kilo of SAM-E and they only do bulk deals... anyone wanna go splitsies on some SAM-E?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1849 and Luke LLL
Knowing the gooks, they probably mixed it with anthrax and a new strain of the COVID-19.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Mateusz74, poloralf and 15 others
Imagine being under 6 ft 2

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
can't use that you need SAM-E E meaning enertric coated tablets not powder

HOW ABOUT YOU BUY IT AND I KEEP IT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, GoMadAndSTFU, IWantToMax and 3 others
Imagine buying sarms off a gook website

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Slob
I found an alibaba supplier that can sell me a kilo of SAM-e for around 300usd. i dont need a kilo of SAM-E and they only do bulk deals... anyone wanna go splitsies on some SAM-E?
Your stomach acids will destroy it.

You need enteric coated tabs to properly dissolve.

PM @Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SoyGune, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I know, i already bought enteric coated capsules lmao
gl. I'm buying mine once I get my paycheck.

are you running anything else with it bro?

gl. I'm buying mine once I get my paycheck.

are you running anything else with it bro?
basic peptide stack, have everything ready, might inject tn, im kinda pussying out tho. where r u grabbing from r u gonna go alibaba or nah

• +1
I know, i already bought enteric coated capsules lmao
idk there may be a difference between enteric coated capsules and enteric coated tablets

idk there may be a difference between enteric coated capsules and enteric coated tablets
dont think so bro, by my calculation the price per milligram is approx 5x better using the cheapest SAM-e i could find. thats huge

dont think so bro, by my calculation the price per milligram is approx 5x better using the cheapest SAM-e i could find. thats huge
Also some epigenetic changes can be transferred to future generations, so your heightmaxxing (biological age slowing) with hypermethylation could be passed on to your kids :D
Tbh I don't trust alibaba, I would buy it off purebulk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1849
basic peptide stack, have everything ready, might inject tn, im kinda pussying out tho. where r u grabbing from r u gonna go alibaba or nah
no, im gonna get some off of amazon lmao. 50 bucks for 120 capsules is a steal. Run folic acid, melclozine too bro.

Also some epigenetic changes can be transferred to future generations, so your heightmaxxing (biological age slowing) with hypermethylation could be passed on to your kids :D
Tbh I don't trust alibaba, I would buy it off purebulk

Hey I remember you talking about needing to take SAM-E with folinic acid and folic acid. Appreciate the info you provide in other threads

Do we need both Folic Acid and Folinic Acid? Because I see some people buying only folic acid.

And it's 2000 SAM-e, Folinic Acid 800mcg, and Folic Acidmcg?
If so at what times should I take all of them? And on an empty stomach?

Hey I remember you talking about needing to take SAM-E with folinic acid and folic acid. Appreciate the info you provide in other threads

Do we need both Folic Acid and Folinic Acid? Because I see some people buying only folic acid.

Folic acid converts into folinic acid in the body so i think it is the same

in theory folinic acid would add to higher folic intake increasing DNA methylation not only that it is more easily absroed, xcrunner recommended that instead of folic acid but at the end he recommended folic acid,folinic acid and sam-e because he had already tested folic acid and it worked among his clients so just to be sure it works he did that

• +1
Reactions: japcel
All of this is cope unless you’re under 16

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Your stomach acids will destroy it.

You need enteric coated tabs to properly dissolve.

PM @Strike_Poseidon

“First of all, just because SAMe is absorbed in the intestines doesn’t mean that it must be enteric-coated. After all, virtually all vitamins and minerals are absorbed in the intestines, and yet they don’t have to be enteric-coated in order to be absorbed. As a matter of fact, a Medline search did not indicate that enteric-coating was used in any study conducted on SAMe—and yet the SAMe was still able to be absorbed and utilized effectively enough to produce the myriad of positive results reported. Clearly this would not be possible if SAMe had to be enteric-coated.”

“The real reason that some manufacturers’ enteric-coat SAMe is for stability. You see, SAMe is a very hydroscopic substance— that is, it has an affinity for water, and will readily break down with minimal exposure to moisture.“

“One method that can be used to stabilize SAMe is enteric-coating. This is not really the best method, however, for a couple of reasons. The first is that the enteric-coating is on the outside of the tablet, and if the tablet is damaged, it is no longer effective.”

Not gonna outright co-sign on this, but the paper makes a very bold and conclusive statement on enteric coating. Consider it at the very least.

• +1
in theory folinic acid would add to higher folic intake increasing DNA methylation not only that it is more easily absroed, xcrunner recommended that instead of folic acid but at the end he recommended folic acid,folinic acid and sam-e because he had already tested folic acid and it worked among his clients so just to be sure it works he did that

How much folic acid daily with SAM-e should I take?

“First of all, just because SAMe is absorbed in the intestines doesn’t mean that it must be enteric-coated. After all, virtually all vitamins and minerals are absorbed in the intestines, and yet they don’t have to be enteric-coated in order to be absorbed. As a matter of fact, a Medline search did not indicate that enteric-coating was used in any study conducted on SAMe—and yet the SAMe was still able to be absorbed and utilized effectively enough to produce the myriad of positive results reported. Clearly this would not be possible if SAMe had to be enteric-coated.”

“The real reason that some manufacturers’ enteric-coat SAMe is for stability. You see, SAMe is a very hydroscopic substance— that is, it has an affinity for water, and will readily break down with minimal exposure to moisture.“

“One method that can be used to stabilize SAMe is enteric-coating. This is not really the best method, however, for a couple of reasons. The first is that the enteric-coating is on the outside of the tablet, and if the tablet is damaged, it is no longer effective.”

Not gonna outright co-sign on this, but the paper makes a very bold and conclusive statement on enteric coating. Consider it at the very least.
SAM-e isn't a vitamin or a mineral it is methionine, it is naturally produced in the body and it is very unstable in the gut
How much folic acid daily with SAM-e should I take?
500-800 mcg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
What is the age cut off for Sam-E to be effective?

@Chad1212 Thoughts?