Heightmaxxers GTFIH

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
How are these NBA stars had so many "miraculous" late bloomers who gained 6'+ after the ages where so many boys stopped growing ?

In before "genetics" most of these guys also height mogs their parents and brothers noticebly.

@Strike_Poseidon do you know anything about these ?

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Luke LLL and JustTrynnaAscend
jfl this is literally just them using hgh. everyone does it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4946 and JustTrynnaAscend
jfl this is literally just them using hgh. everyone does it tbh
I agree with you but @PubertyMaxxer 's (one person) failure alone prove heightmaxxing is not real and height is %100 genetic according to many user here so its beneficial to bringing this up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and goat2x
I agree with you but @PubertyMaxxer 's (one person) failure alone prove heightmaxxing is not real and height is %100 genetic according to many user here so its beneficial to bringing this up
how u agreeing with him then

how u agreeing with him then
"According to many user here" not me.
I believe heightmaxxing during puberty is possible

there are anomalies to everything. heightmaxxing works on some people
Jfl there are anomalies to everything. Just cos one person failed doesn't mean everyone will. There was a guy on this forum who grew with Chinese hgh and some grew on peptides etc etc. There was a guy on Reddit who was 17 and grew 2 inches with hgh as well. Besides, the NBA probably has the best heightmaxxing doctors so they could probably make anyone grow by 6 inches.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and goat2x
@Strike_Poseidon explain this shit
they might have a secret formula ngl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
@Strike_Poseidon explain this shit
they might have a secret formula ngl
He's probably just gonna say DNA methylation but I guess the truth is nobody knows the secret formula and nobody ever will unless you end up working as a endocrinologist with special access to this shit or something. We'll have to see first of all how accurate this DNA methylation hypothesis is for heightmaxxing since most of this knowledge is coming from a guy who apparantely buys a traditional Chinese herb that is sold for 10 thousand dollars and is not recorded in any scientific journals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Late bloomers exist and when they get cherry-picked because theyre famous its easy to jump to conclusions. Some of the ones that grew after high school are a little suspicious but you have to remember these rare growth spurts are bound to happen in a population of billions of people.

• +1
Reactions: bossman and JustTrynnaAscend
He's probably just gonna say DNA methylation but I guess the truth is nobody knows the secret formula and nobody ever will unless you end up working as a endocrinologist with special access to this shit or something. We'll have to see first of all how accurate this DNA methylation hypothesis is for heightmaxxing since most of this knowledge is coming from a guy who apparantely buys a traditional Chinese herb that is sold for 10 thousand dollars and is not recorded in any scientific journals
they definetly have somekind of secret i guess

I hope you’re not talking about Si Wu Tang 😂😂.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
I hope you’re not talking about Si Wu Tang 😂😂.
Ayurvedic urea
The only sites that mention it are the sites that sell it for 10k and somehow strike thinks it's legit cos xcrunner enquired a seller about it

Ayurvedic urea
The only sites that mention it are the sites that sell it for 10k and somehow strike thinks it's legit cos xcrunner enquired a seller about it
Don’t need that shit for DNA methylation.

Don’t need that shit for DNA methylation.
Jfl I didn't say it. Xcrunner did and strike thinks it's legit cos of that. Anyways, you gonna do a stack yet to prove this DNA methylation theory you are so confident of?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Jfl I didn't say it. Xcrunner did and strike thinks it's legit cos of that. Anyways, you gonna do a stack yet to prove this DNA methylation theory you are so confident of?

Last edited:
That’s just 11 nba players out of the thousand, jfl at looking at 11 nba players with late growth spurts and jumping to a conclusion

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 5521
That’s just 11 nba players out of the thousand, jfl at looking at 11 nba players with late growth spurts and jumping to a conclusion
Also, less than 0.03 percent of highschool seniors who played basketball make it to the NBA. So, it’s a very small pool you’re looking at combined with being a extreme late bloomer is ideal for making it to the league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, 6’1Chink and Deleted member 5521
How are these NBA stars had so many "miraculous" late bloomers who gained 6'+ after the ages where so many boys stopped growing ?

In before "genetics" most of these guys also height mogs their parents and brothers noticebly.

it's obvious isn't it, the people who know how to do this choose not to reveal their secrets. I have revealed about 90 percent of them to you all
Also, less than 0.03 percent of highschool seniors who played basketball make it to the NBA. So, it’s a very small pool you’re looking at combined with being a extreme late bloomer is ideal for making it to the league.
look at sun yang and yao ming, relative to their parents. Also look at paul George, he has recently gained 2 inches at age 21 and look how developed he looks at his age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
it's obvious isn't it, the people who know how to do this choose not to reveal their secrets. I have revealed about 90 percent of them to you all
jfl at comparing grade school science to the shit these mother fuckers are on

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 4946

"So many"

As if being an NBA player is common JFL.
I have several tall friends who are much taller than their parents, and in some cases grandparents as well.

You have to be in the top percentile of height to be competitive in the NBA, and growing takes time. Go figure these guys have late growth spurts - it's literally the only way you ever end up being as tall as some of these guys you're bringing up.

Literally this

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Alexanderr

Why do you act like exceptions are impossible? Just accept the fact there’s outliers to everything. Don’t overthink this shit.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1332
there are anomalies to everything. heightmaxxing works on some people

Jfl there are anomalies to everything. Just cos one person failed doesn't mean everyone will. There was a guy on this forum who grew with Chinese hgh and some grew on peptides etc etc. There was a guy on Reddit who was 17 and grew 2 inches with hgh as well. Besides, the NBA probably has the best heightmaxxing doctors so they could probably make anyone grow by 6 inches.
Maybe @PubertyMaxxer had his plates closed already?

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Maybe @PubertyMaxxer had his plates closed already?
his plates could have been closed
he could have bought fake hgh/dosage too low to be effective
also he should have taken sam-e etc if according to you guys dna methylation is the most important

Last edited:
his plates could have been closed
he could have bought fake hgh/dosage too low to be effective
also he should have taken sam-e etc if according to you guys dna methylation is the most important

Last edited:
roids also help with frame growth
this thread has nothing to do with frame tho

muh godly frame

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567

Users who are viewing this thread

Back