Heightmaxxers, why don't you use insulin

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Heightmaxxers, Insulin increases IGF-1 drastically. It is way better than HGH when it comes to increasing IGF-1 and height hormones. IGF-1 from insulin injection is also what causes bodybuilders bones and clavicles/frame to grow. It increases IGF-1 like insane.

So why do u inject ratpiss instead of insulin?

@socialcel @elemanzelvadre @heightmaxxing @mario9 @truecel12

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, MaestheticMaso, heightmaxxing and 2 others
Wow, you’re really handing out medical advice like candy, aren’t you? Maybe leave the endocrinology to the professionals instead of playing mad scientist with insulin. Stick to the basics and stop pretending you’ve cracked the code to height growth—injecting random stuff won’t turn you into a giant overnight!

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Erwincel, coisbhai and 2 others
Wow, you’re really handing out medical advice like candy, aren’t you? Maybe leave the endocrinology to the professionals instead of playing mad scientist with insulin. Stick to the basics and stop pretending you’ve cracked the code to height growth—injecting random stuff won’t turn you into a giant overnight!
Man shut yo ass up i dont even know who u are lmfaoo fuck off dumbass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Manletmachine, Aero and 6 others
imagine heightmaxxing, just don't be short lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I will be using insulin. Do you want me to tag you in the update threads? I will be heightmaxxing from start of September till end of December. If there are no height gains I will stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and asdvek
I will be using insulin. Do you want me to tag you in the update threads? I will be heightmaxxing from start of September till end of December. If there are no height gains I will stop.
tag me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, LegitUser and 5'7 zoomer
Man shut yo ass up i dont even know who u are lmfaoo fuck off dumbass nigga
Alright, calm down there, short stack. Maybe get a step stool before trying to come at people with that attitude.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
dont die bro. fucking around with insulin can put you in a coma

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
dw ima med student/ pre med* ik what to do. Ur right tho I was gonna make a guide on pinning insulin but I didn't wanna be responsible for some retard here killing themselves.

* maybe not for longer this girl is reporting me jfl

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
bodybuilders take 15 iu, so 1-2 iu wouldnt fuck u up, why dont u take it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I am already be glad with the IGF level where i am at, but I may start taking it. My fasting blood sugar increased from 90 to 98.
Even though I use growth hormone, I eat high carbohydrates

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is expensive and can be risky are the main reasons

• +1
Reactions: N1666
dw ima med student/ pre med* ik what to do. Ur right tho I was gonna make a guide on pinning insulin but I didn't wanna be responsible for some retard here killing themselves.

* maybe not for longer this girl is reporting me jfl
It it true that insulin spike also spikes hgh and IGF1
and is it true that if you have diabetes type 1 and 2 you gonna produce more IGF1